Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being a marriedcel is hell on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
cucked

cucked

Banned
-
most men are marriedcels but they never admit it. they pretend theyre not for face but ive seen chads go from slayers to incel almost over night. the best way to tell is when these married guys start getting these big beards. its cause their wives aren't kissing them.

im married and 100% incel. im much worse off than you guys since there's no way out.

bro your avi wtf

1923.jpg

Is this you getting cucked?

Over for cuckedcels

Divorce the cunt.

2/10 for your trolling.

funny username and avi combo

I'm thinking you are the alt of the guy who had cuck fetish @Dialgatime321

At least people ASSUME you're having sex. We don't even get to have that.

Goodbye OP.

Enjoy your ban

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

its not as simple as that. there is social stigma, etc. thats why most men stay while in a dead bedroom. would it surprise you if i told you that 80% of marriages probably have DBs?
Wouldn’t be surprised, but your worried about the social stigma of divorce?
Id be more worried about the cunt taking half your stuff.

how do you go from incel to slayer?

My parents are both marriedcels. In India, a lot of married couples are celibate. Do you get sex at all? How many times have you had sex after marriage?
Isn't it legal to rape in marriage in India?

im married and 100% incel.

His avi that he quickly changed (kek):

1923.jpg

Joined Dec 2, 2017

Time spent online 0:12

wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg

@mental_out Can we please ban this cuck faggot already?

Last edited:
are you normie tier looks wise?

Isn't it legal to rape in marriage in India?
Yes but if the foid got pissed off and filled domestic abuse charge ( and some others ) than you are done for. Plus your whole family can be arrested.

actually good looking. i just married the only woman that wasnt a cheatin whore because i thought she was a good girl .Turns out she was asexual. Quite common with married men
She is fucking Chads behind your back. Lol if you think she doesn't get her vagina filled considering you have zero sex with her.

I'm not and I'm not sure why you'd consider banning me. What, for telling the truth? I'll change the avi then.
NSFW Avis aren't allowed.

Damn man but what you are saying is Brutal. That's why I say " Better to die an incel than be a cuck ".

OP if you get banned which you will join another forum with same name but after for write net
*after dot write net

women lose interest in sex with long term partners. this has been documented.

I’ll fuck your wife for you.

Wow this thread is soooooo going into the dump.

Marriage is the biggest scum on earth anyway, i would never get married, even if i should ascend.

funny username and avi combo
ok this was before you changed your avi to a roastie (which is against the rules)

also ngl didn't read originally, have fun with your ban marriedcel

Last edited:
how about this, married guys only get married because there's no other way for them to get sex. so essentially it's a trap.

why do you think it's called ball and chain?
Men should just fuck hookers til they die. No joking

yeah except sometimes they dont even have sex beforehand.

this is a perfect example

The fate that awaits 5 <= x <= 8 men

what fucking avi do i have to change it to to not get banned? this is ridiculous, how am i supposed to post here without people thinking im trying to cause shit.

im telling the fucking truth man
change it to this:

How long after making an account here did your wife have sex with you for the second time?

i dont unerstand why anyone would think i was trolling or trying to stir up trouble. /r/deadbedrooms has 250k subscribers and is 90% men there, which technically makes it the largest incel community on reddit
I've nothing against you or anything, it's just this forum is VERY strict, mentioning ANY kind of intimacy with females on this forum gets you banned. Just yesterday another user was banned for his "oneitis" inviting him to her house to watch anime. If THAT can get you banned, this thread here will get you the banhammer BIG time. As for your dilemma I'm not surprised honestly, with how hypergamous women are combined with the privileges they have, it's no stretch of the imagination as to why marriage is a raw deal for men. This forum likely isn't for you, you can go to looksmax the sister forum for this one and with the same moderators as this forum, but different rules and no where near as strict. This forum is for men who gets NO intimacy with females whatsoever, whether it's bad or good outcomes with said intimacy.

Last edited:
how about this, married guys only get married because there's no other way for them to get sex. so essentially it's a trap.

why do you think it's called ball and chain?
Ah i see your point, man. I see your point indeed. Your point is very obvious to me.

Damnit. Now I am curious what his avi was before. :feelskek:

Blackpilled normies are allowed here as far as i know.

Damnit. Now I am curious what his avi was before. :feelskek:

Blackpilled normies are allowed here as far as i know.
white dude with a look of despair looking at a black guy moaning but it was cropped so you didn't see anything sexual

Don’t listen to these niggers op, they want everyone banned. Your thread is extremely based, and should be a lesson to all the youngcels that want to get married.

TBH if it were up to me, I'd pin this topic to set a great example of what's to come if you get married, it'll also be a good leverage against IT to boot. But I don't make the rules, also someone should screencap this thread as a sort of reminder of what marriage is like, since you know this thread will be dumped soon.

Ok now tell is how many times you've had sex before marriage. This is why "married"cels aren't a thing. If you married someone that wouldnt have sex with you even before getting married that is top-tier retardation.

TBH if it were up to me, I'd pin this topic to set a great example of what's to come if you get married, it'll also be a good leverage against IT to boot. But I don't make the rules, also someone should screencap this thread as a sort of reminder of what marriage is like, since you know this thread will be dumped soon.
I will do that rn tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.