Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being a manlet is fucking death senthence

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
im just spending one week at my aunt's home and i feel so fucking bad.
im 5'7.5 dwarf, my aunt is 5'7, my cousin (girl) is 5'8, my cousin (guy) is 6'4, another cousin is 6'1 and my 11 yo cousin who is girl is 5'5.
it's damn cruel
my mom is just 5'0 and her sister is 5'7
my father is 5'5 while his brothers are 5'9,5'10 and 6'1 XDDD
literal genetic loss and my 14 yo brother is 5'7 already...
that's why i stopped believing in god

can relate bro. im 5'7 with shoes on (jfl) and younger brother is already 5'8 at 16 i get heightmogged by middle school girls reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can relate bro. im 5'7 with shoes on (jfl) and younger brother is already 5'8 at 16 i get heightmogged by middle school girls reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Im 5'7,i like one thing about it. I dont stand out.
i was hoping lifts can safe me but they actually dont give that much as they advertise, the biggest one give around 4cm and walking in them is so hard so fck this.

Lol I’m 5’6 without shoes. 5’8 with sneakers jfl

Lol I’m 5’6 without shoes. 5’8 with sneakers jfl
Damn what kind of sneakers are you wearing that adds 2 inches? Or am I just retarded and they all do that?

i was hoping lifts can safe me but they actually dont give that much as they advertise, the biggest one give around 4cm and walking in them is so hard so fck this.
yea i wouldnt wanna walk around in heels either lol

yeah i understand u bro

Actually I would purchase these boots
images

I'm 5'8 at morning and i can relate, i don't go out in shoes which give me less than two inch increase at bare minimum

Can we go back to the early 1900s where the average height was around 5’7:feelscry:

Tallfags can't relate to manlet suffering tbh.

Actually I would purchase these boots
images
hahaha i just ordered them two days ago, i guess they will give somewhat 3.5 cm so its good amount and they look classy.

Even in the workforce you'll get discriminated against.

I'm 5'8 at morning and i can relate, i don't go out in shoes which give me less than two inch increase at bare minimum
Shoes dont give two inches increase, they give 1.5" at max
2 inches is a lot:
2018 outono nova moda simples cor de correspondncia de sola grossa sapatos casuais tendncia

I have sneakers with self maded insoles installed, mesured myself as legit 5'10, the only problem is decompression, so i'm usually 5'9,5 when i come back home
how tall u r w/o shoes and could u show ur self made insoles?

I have lifts that give me 2.5 inches to my height, if I insert them in boots. But you're right, it hurts to walk around in them.
And wearing boots with lifts inside them is not feasible in every condition.

It sucks being a manlet brah.
I just buy these at amazon.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qwzV+2d9L._UY500_.jpg

I have lifts that give me 2.5 inches to my height, if I insert them in boots. But you're right, it hurts to walk around in them.
And wearing boots with lifts inside them is not feasible in every condition.

It sucks being a manlet brah.
I just buy these at amazon.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qwzV+2d9L._UY500_.jpg
brah i got same lifts and they dont give 2.5 inches, may be with good thick shoes they can give around 2.5 in total but just measure urself w/o shoes, then with only shoes, and then add these lifts and u will see that max is 4cm around.

brah i got same lifts and they dont give 2.5 inches, may be with good thick shoes they can give around 2.5 in total but just measure urself w/o shoes, then with only shoes, and then add these lifts and u will see that max is 4cm around.

I meant when you include the lifts + the 1 inch or so the boots give you.

I meant when you include the lifts + the 1 inch or so the boots give you.
ohh then yeah, actually im waiting for removal metal from my leg i had after last surgery so im gonna use some small lifts with thick shoes to fraud 1.5 may be 2 inches but right now i cant and i must live with my 5'7.5 and it sucks having very tall family like my cousins, uncles, aunts, even my brother is starting height mog me and additionally i live in Poland where for teenager average is 5'11 nowadays so 2 inches is something what i must have.

ohh then yeah, actually im waiting for removal metal from my leg i had after last surgery so im gonna use some small lifts with thick shoes to fraud 1.5 may be 2 inches but right now i cant and i must live with my 5'7.5 and it sucks having very tall family like my cousins, uncles, aunts, even my brother is starting height mog me and additionally i live in Poland where for teenager average is 5'11 nowadays so 2 inches is something what i must have.

The lifts hurt like hell though when you walk around them long enough.

I hate being a manlet. Tallfags will never understand.

The lifts hurt like hell though when you walk around them long enough.

I hate being a manlet. Tallfags will never understand.
the best is statement of my cousin (girl) who height mog me because she is tallish 5'8 and she told me why im not looking for a gf
i was just honest that i have no chance for a girl and she left this topic

the best is statement of my cousin (girl) who height mog me because she is tallish 5'8 and she told me why im not looking for a gf
Polish girls are massive sluts

I unironically wish I was 5'8'' being 5'3'' is awful

At least she didn't lie to your face with bluepilled garbage.
I unironically wish I was 5'8'' being 5'3'' is awful
That must be a nightmare 24/7. At least when you're ugly you don't get reminded as directly and constantly that something's wrong with you. You can feel ok about yourself until you see yourself in the mirror or in a pic.
But when you're short, especially that short you're reminded of it all the time because everyone is taller. I know because I was short until my late teens until I became average-ish.

Height doesn't matter. What is your face like?

Short parents should be forced to read a 10 page warning about how their manlet/womanlet genes will affect their child in the future TBH. My dad's 5'4 and mum 5'1 so its fucking over from the start even though I'm quite a bit taller than them by luck.

Height doesn't matter. What is your face like?
its like 5-6/10 irl with this height im compeletly invisible and im not making any contacts with people coz i have depression because im treated so bad in my own home.