Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being "A Man" is bullshit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I spent litteraly 8 hours moving entire goddamn pallets of 50 pound shit by hand. Pick up drop, pick drop, pick drop again:one is fully moved. Long distance. And all these foids and asshats saw me doing this and were just like "who fucking cares". if you worked till your bones break and you sneezed blood and had a stroke a dy e, nobody would give a half a flying fuck. All these normans were in their fucking sports cars and expensive shit with their sluts driving by enjoying their nights as i was fucking up by myself. And people wonder why janitors and consturction workers are so violent

Sad and relatable

Sad and relatable
the way i made it sound wasnt right, i had to pick it up break it in because shit wouldnt stack/was completely frozen and do that in every step of the way then the shit would sometimes break because the fork driver fucked it up so then you had to be a taping machine

no one cares anymore, most jobs are bullshit where you do nothing, they couldn't understand the grind even if they wanted to

even the idea of a job well done can be alien to some normies, old college experiences come to mind where other students seethed if i submitted a great project because they perceived it as me raising the bar, and the teachers' expectations

JFL at anyone coping with their hard work and dedication in 2022

Incels are real men. We don't give in to soycietys bullshit

Showing your physical strenght works only for good-looking men.

the way i made it sound wasnt right, i had to pick it up break it in because shit wouldnt stack/was completely frozen and do that in every step of the way then the shit would sometimes break because the fork driver fucked it up so then you had to be a taping machine
-
Jesus

On the bright side, you're one of those guys who won't need to gymmax because you already get a workout every day on the job
-

I see this nu-MGTOW trend rising nowadays, the grinder sigma. Even if ironic, they do worship being hard-working in silence, with massive hopes of “making it”. They are not too wrong, as normies can somehow do it after an extreme amount of work and time dedicated to it, but what I ask myself is how they never seem to acknowledge the importance of receiving genuine praise and approval being yourself. If your only way of being tolerable to society is by dedicating your life towards it, maybe the reward is not so valuable in the end…

Society itself is bullshit

Based normies
5aca0f14fce0a0b8b1133b4f89ad8b51.jpg

Keep grinding bro:soy:. You might still be a virgin and not have anyone to even talk to but at least you’re working hard and making money :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Get that promotion bro :soy::soy::soy:. Learn new skills bro :soy::soy::soy:

All these normans were in their fucking sports cars and expensive shit with their sluts driving by enjoying their nights as i was fucking up by myself
This was suifuel when I worked construction once. Seeing cute Beckie’s driving or walking by, some with their bf’s while I was out in the sun with a shovel :feelsrope:. I worked on a site right by a college too :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: