Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a man in 2019 boils down to the choices of: Bad, worse, and worst

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
There are no good choices or actions you can take. It's all basically taking the "least bad" options and salvaging what's left of your life.

For women however, all choices are basically, good, better, and best.

Getting raped by a pack of rabid Somalis is the best choice a femasite can make.

Ethnic man is worst.

for ethnics worst is the only choice for us

Man this is a simple, short but very high IQ post. Men have lost so much in the last 10 years. :feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels:
I'm convinced that its no longer possible to realistically aspire to a high quality life if you're a man, especially one who is not that well off.

And what are those choices? Incel, Betabuxx or criminal?

Yeah I can see why ERs are hERos.... They are the definition of Jesus.... They gave away their life for their fellow brothers' salvage.

Everything you do as an unattractive male in 2019 is considered bad tbh

being a ugly man is the worst,for sure

Hilarious cause it's true.

At this point, the only men who can actually have good lives are Chads and billionaires.

For men choices and life is either black and white. There’s no neautral, it’s either you have it good or you don’t.

Incel, betabux, criminal or neeting at home playing video games and posting on r/nihilism.

Isn't the first and the last basically one and the same?

Being a man in 2019 boils down to the choices of: Amazing Chad, Bad, worse, and worst

There are no good choices or actions you can take. It's all basically taking the "least bad" options and salvaging what's left of your life.

For women however, all choices are basically, good, better, and best.
Whenever I'd complain about inceldom, my mom would tell me that "everyone has problems". While that's true, we still have it way worse than most. People are in denial that others are living it up with no major problems.