Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a man alone is a course

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Life is perpetual suffering for the incel. To a very large degree, most men struggle sexually, that is, they cannot come close to having sex with whom they want, or when they want, or both (like most females who just stay skinny are able). This is why I say our gender is a curse.

-Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the beginning of his life to the end, no man ever fully commands any woman. It's an illusion. Men are pussy-whipped. And they know it. That's what the strip clubs are about; not woman as victim, not woman as slave, but woman as goddess.

-Every fetus becomes female unless it is steeped in male hormone, produced by a signal from the testes. Before birth, therefore, a male is already beyond the female. But to be beyond is to be exiled from the center of life. Men know they are sexual exiles. They wander the earth seeking satisfaction, craving and despising, never content. There is nothing in that anguished motion for women to envy.

high IQ post. this gives a new perspective on things. tagged in "favourites"

It is a great course though. I learned so much.

Being an ugly male is a course in itself

Beautiful and true. Yet I prefer being an ugly man over being a femoid. I am me and I stay here in this existance as long as I like.

Keep in mind that this happens in other species as well. My mom told me today that my female dog had no interests in the male dog next to us and brutally ignored him

My dog has an orbiter as well. He went to our house every morning for 8 weeks just because my dog was fertile

My dog has an orbiter has well. He went to our house every morning for 8 weeks just because my dog was fertile

giphy.gif

We live in a totally different plane of existence to women.

Keep in mind that this happens in other species as well. My mom told me today that my female dog had no interests in the male dog next to us and brutally ignored him

My dog has an orbiter as well. He went to our house every morning for 8 weeks just because my dog was fertile
I have a male dog who is fertile, I feel sorry for him knowing he will never breed.

TFW Dogs have more options than incels

OP has been posting a lot of good threads lately.

men are mentally superior because of experiencing this anguish though, and constantly developing ways to improve their status in social hierarchy to acquire sexual comfort. actually men were smarter and didn't let women choose who to have sex with, they competed against each other and high status men, even ugly ones, would have harems just because they're rich and in power. nowadays women have all the choices sadly, despite being the mentally inferior beings.