Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a lowiqcel is a pain in the ass

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Imagine being ugly and short and lowiq at the same time. Beyond over. I fucking hate my life.

I'm shit at everything. I majored in computer at highschool and I remember I didn't understand shit. All of my classmates understood programing with Pascal and C++. I didn't understand shit. I went to university and got mogged physically and intelectually by everyone. I quit

Then I decided to change my major to English which then again I sucked at it big time. I still can't speak fluently. There are teenagers and people in their early 20's who speak like natives :lul::lul::lul: Imagine studying English and someone who has studied sociology mogs you in it and teaches English at the same time while youre still stuck at basic grammar.

I also can't read books. Severe case of ADHD and even if I try to read I can only read fiction. Anything deep I can't understand. I remember I wanted to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra and I closed the book after reading the first page:lul::lul::lul::lul: I hear teenagers understand that book.

Why tf am I here then? I can't wait to die tbh. I'm suffering as an oldcel. My life is a living hell:feelshaha::society:

I'm a waste of space

TLDR: I'm retarded.:feelsUnreal:

Join the club brocel.

Lol. Same thing happened to me with programming. Just cannot do shit with brain damage and ADHD.

Same lol. i remember i completely forgot to speak 3 languages that i learned from natives after not speaking them for 2 or 3 years:feelskek:

The struggle is real, I didn't learn basic things that people in my age group knew, until I was in High School. Stuff like Multiplication and basic spelling.

There are teenagers and people in their early 20's who speak like natives
If they're wealthmaxxed it's piss easy, especially in pre-teen years.
I went to university and got mogged physically and intelectually by everyone
If it's just a local school and not some top uni, then yeah, that's brutal :kys:

Brutal :feelsrope:

But thus spoke zarathustra is pain in the ass even in your native language.

Lol. Same thing happened to me with programming. Just cannot do shit with brain damage and ADHD.
Yeah. Life is tough as a lowiq

Same :feelsrope::feelsrope:
How old are you brocel?

Same lol. i remember i completely forgot to speak 3 languages that i learned from natives after not speaking them for 2 or 3 years:feelskek:
Are[UWSL] zaban farrare. Rahat yadet mire [/UWSL]

The struggle is real, I didn't learn basic things that people in my age group knew, until I was in High School. Stuff like Multiplication and basic spelling.
Brutaaal.
I was always slow.I had to ask my older sibling or others as an extra hour to understand simple stuff so I can pass the exams...:feelsbadman:

It's because you disrespect women, inkewel! :feels:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

If they're wealthmaxxed it's piss easy, especially in pre-teen years.

If it's just a local school and not some top uni, then yeah, that's brutal :kys:
I don't think you need to be wealthy to know a language. But yeah, if your parents force you to take up language classes before you become a teenager,you'll get fluent much more easily

Brutal :feelsrope:

But thus spoke zarathustra is pain in the ass even in your native language.
It was so fucking complicated. I didn't understand shit. :feelsrope: