Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a "late bloomers" or "late to the dating game" is absolutely cucked.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I thought about this after seeing the comments on this-

Imagine sitting and waiting while you watch Chad coom into and all over your high school crush because you have to wait until your body stops making you look fucking subhumanly.
Complete cuckoldry.. you may as well eat mashed potatoes with Chad's cum on top as gravy, fucking over for late bloomers jfl..

But I still feel less bad because people like us who can never get a girlfriend no matter how hard we try. And it stings the most if you went the blue/redpill path first of trying to increase your fitness and personality just to get rejected and that same girl take it in the ass by a random chang or Chad.

the idea is potent ragefuel
I wouldn't blame someone for thinking that going ER is a preferable alternative.

Nah you could avoid this if you go after young women, if someone becomes chad in women's eyes, then he could probably get a 18 yo