Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a kike is hell on earth

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
I was super depressed and didn’t want to get up from bed today, but my dad started pinching me while in bed to force me awake to go to the synagogue.

Fuck this sand nigger religion worshipping a sand nigger kike God. Being a kike is hell on Earth, literally can’t even ldar because my sand nigger ancestors wanted us to keep praying 3 times a day and visit synagogues so we keep the old retarded sand nigger traditions and community alive.

I wish the Nazis had killed all of us, so I wouldn’t have to suffer this hell of a life on Earth

Muslim pray 5 times a day

I was super depressed and didn’t want to get up from bed today, but my dad started pinching me while in bed to force me awake to go to the synagogue.

Fuck this sand nigger religion worshipping a sand nigger kike God. Being a kike is hell on Earth, literally can’t even ldar because my sand nigger ancestors wanted us to keep praying 3 times a day and visit synagogues so we keep the old retarded sand nigger traditions and community alive.

I wish the Nazis had killed all of us, so I wouldn’t have to suffer this hell of a life on Earth
:feelsaww:

Doesn't judaism have some dumb rule where you're not a real jew if your mom wasn't Jewish even if your dad was? Stupid religion lets foids fuck anyone they want but not men.

Doesn't judaism have some dumb rule where you're not a real jew if your mom wasn't Jewish even if your dad was? Stupid religion lets foids fuck anyone they want but not men.
:feelskek:

What country do you live in OP?

Muslim pray 5 times a day

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

Reminds me of that old movie... with a cuckadian Chad in main role.​
The Believer poster

mogs being only partially Jewish so you get ugly Jewish features but no Jewish benefits

Just degenerate a based country and charge delayed interest on its banks

what was the name of the bridge that collapsed and killed that truck driver a couple years ago?
Rothschild-Soros National Bridge? Its close to Anne Frank International Airport outside Tel Aviv

You guys have lost your fucking minds, goym are treated like cattle - so you know physically unattractive goym incels are treated like we are less than dog shit.

I really hope this is larp.

Yes. :feelsjuice:

[In Jewish communities it is all very matriarchal, Jews weren't happy being cucked by themselves alone which is why they have spread their cuckery worldwide now onto everybody else.]

Last edited:
is almost every user here actually jewish,
and this site is a mossad operation to spy on the only trucels here?

Hey man, you're alright. As long as you ain't one of them (((elitist))) types destroying Western civ. :feelssus:

But you're a'ight. Most people are brought up in some monotheistic desert cult. Hope your parents don't give you too much trouble, and maybe you can move out someday. I've been hoping to move out for about a decade now, so I know it can be a struggle, but gotta at least try, in spite of the black pill on career success. :feelsbadman:

Being Jewish--even being a part-Jewish mischling like me--has it's a benefits.

The truly infuriating thing is having no frenulum on your foreskinless dick because a rabbinic molester excised it away and then gave your 8-days-old self a blowjob to sip off the blood, so that now even as you fap, you can't enjoy it properly, and until legit foreskin+frenulum restoration is made available, your priapic sensation is basically dead.

The truly infuriating thing is having no frenulum on your foreskinless dick because a rabbinic molester excised it away and then gave your 8-days-old self a blowjob to sip off the blood, so that now even as you fap, you can't enjoy it properly, and until legit foreskin+frenulum restoration is made available, your priapic sensation is basically dead.
Brutal bro. OP was actually joking tho, he's not jewish, it's a copypasta from another user. I joke around about jews too but it's just for fun. The circumcision problem is a really bad thing worldwide, I'm sorry you had to go through that brocel. Are you Israeli btw or American Jewish?

are you in a conspiracy to rule the world

Brutal bro. OP was actually joking tho, he's not jewish, it's a copypasta from another user. I joke around about jews too but it's just for fun. The circumcision problem is a really bad thing worldwide, I'm sorry you had to go through that brocel. Are you Israeli btw or American Jewish?
brutal. he didn't take the bait

Im not even a jew but they still took my dick skin :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

is almost every user here actually jewish,
and this site is a mossad operation to spy on the only trucels here?
They are extremely overrepresented here, just like in media, banking, hollywood and academia

A kike can rub his hands to fight off the antisemitism in this thread.:ahegao:

It sounds like you need some thick cut smoked bacon and a German lager, pronto.

Bring some home and watch your family freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back