Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a heterosexual male is a curse.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
You wanna fuck a woman's fungous nest all the time, but most foids are not attracted to you. Unfortunately, I am 100% straight and can't even entertain the thought of getting near a D. I just can't change my sexual preferences. What a trap.

It would be great to be a fag. They're all so seemingly happy and fulfilled. Pretty jealous tbh. But men are gross. So would prefer to be a successful straight guy

Being sub 8 is a curse

In the past gays were treated with the same hostility we greet child-molesters with today. But now being gay sounds great. You get to have sex with other horn-dogs, and only have to deal with other dudes? It's almost like god doesn't hate us!

60 years ago you would thank Allah that you were borned a man

It would be great to be a fag. They're all so seemingly happy and fulfilled. Pretty jealous tbh. But men are gross. So would prefer to be a successful straight guy
It's mania. Underneath that, fags usually have all sorts of mental problems not to mention the shorter lifespans due to AIDS.

It's mania. Underneath that, fags usually have all sorts of mental problems not to mention the shorter lifespans due to AIDS.
I just mean with the pride festivals and fufullingnsex lives. They seem content. But yeah AIDS and whatnot.. miss me with that gay shit

it feels like in a few years time it will be illegal to exist as a male unless u are top tier male ( chad)
i wish i was gay, then i wouldnt be in this predicament, id still be ugly, but its still be able to slay dick.