Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a framecel and still have better athletic performance

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
I am 17.5 years and my body still looks like that of a 13 year old. [bragging started to make a point] I am naturally pretty strong and have way more explosive power than those chad-lites with awesome frame.
Football (soccer): My shots are way more powerful than a 6'' + with muscle and frame
Punching machine: My score on average is 20% more than those chad-lites with wide shoulders and muscle.
Javelin-throwing: I threw that shit harder than 98% of the boys in my class. I was the smallest.
probably some other sports but that won't matter. I was always the smallest [bragging ended with purpose of making a point]

If you don't look like you can do it girls won't like you. It's the same shit as girls going for gymcellers instead of real boxers. 'his muscles make me feel safe' bitch those only know 1 way of movement. A boxer would be able to defend the girl but he doesn't look as muscular as a gymceller does.

Black pill: It's about looking like you can do it. The 'doing' part is not important.

Just lol at framecels with above-average athletic performance or 5''4 manlets with 7''5 dicks.
I was talking about chad-lites not chads. Chads would destroy everyone and everything.

If you hadn't had sex by 16, it's over anyway

That's because all 3 of those things are not majorly affected by muscle, lmfao.

also, all femoids know that boxers can protect them, lmfao

holy shit this. huge framecel, stalled arm wrestling qith gymcels, outrunned them by far in heavy cardio running, also can outdrink guys twice as big as me.

I hate having this body.

holy shit this. huge framecel, stalled arm wrestling qith gymcels, outrunned them by far in heavy cardio running, also can outdrink guys twice as big as me.

I hate having this body.
Are your wrists and ribcage small or is it just your shoulders?

I hate having this body.
Are you into powerlifting, what's your total ?

I hate having this body.
Cringe

I hate having this body.

why don't you gymcel then?

Same. There was some school competition (was normal height at that point classmates already caught up and my lankiness normalized a bit)

Did shot put voluntary taking the next heavier ball. Dat fucking teacher couldn't believe I could throw that it so far. Said I am probably cheating and let me repeat 2 times letting the pupil assistant watch my feet closely. Was also the best in most other suff but I couldn't aim balls and soccer etc "group sports" is saidly king in germany.

If you hadn't had sex by 16, it's over anyway
I could and I still can but it will destroy the view I have about myself for good. There are some girls even incels don't want

Can you get hard with these girls?
Maybe after 2 weeks of Nofap or being half-drunk. If someone ever finds out my social position will be rock-bottom so its too high of a risk even if I could

Maybe after 2 weeks of Nofap or being half-drunk. If someone ever finds out my social position will be rock-bottom so its too high of a risk even if I could
Fakecel spotted

Fakecel spotted
Still kissless and virgin. Once I have sex I am going to make a post laughing at all the incels here while I am on the way of living the normie life. Can't wait to leave this shithole but I can't

Still kissless and virgin. Once I have sex I am going to make a post laughing at all the incels here while I am on the way of living the normie life. Can't wait to leave this shithole but I can't
Teracope

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was the best athlete in my first year of highschool, while also being the least developed from puberty. I was 5'3 100lbs and could run, jump, throw further than all of the developed 6' chads. I got picked on for this exact reason, people couldn't understand how the skinniest kid in the year was beating everyone. Girls didn't care of course. My wrists are still tiny, but now I'm 6'3+ and ribcage is bigger than most which may explain my athletic at an early age, despite being small at the time.

i was always the weakest in everything and lowest performer. ugly and dumb too. jfl if u have anything to brag about in ur life, fakecel

i was always the weakest in everything and lowest performer. ugly and dumb too.
Don't worry. You probably have some hidden talents and you just need to explore yourself a bit. Don't let your mindset bring you down. You're special in your own way *cuck laugh* :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: