Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a firstworldcel sucks thirdwordcels are definitely better off

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Firstworldcels live in welfare states that keep them alive no matter what.
In third worldcels people can die easily from accidents diseases murder so their misery as incels is ended quicker.

you can easily get killed, robbed or beaten to death if you go to certain places of the country where i live.
ISIS niggers have no mercy for anyone
one time they stopped the car i was driven and i thought they will probably shoot me in the head.

Brocel, I respect you, but shut the fuck up.

This is cope. Third World cels have arranged marriages and don't have western foid hypergamy
they only give you arranged marriage with cousins these days
your kids will look like utter shit, just the same way i ended up inbred

This is cope. Third World cels have arranged marriages and don't have western foid hypergamy
Yeah, fuck you. There is no possibility for real trucels in Morocco, as a third world shithole. But you can still cope with the idea than in the third world you would have better chances "arriangemaxxing". And do you know where that cope comes? it comes from the idea that you still have hopes to ascend as incel, and therefore, making you a fucking normie in disguise.

Firstworldcels live in welfare states that keep them alive no matter what.
In third worldcels people can die easily from accidents diseases murder so their misery as incels is ended quicker.
False

Its even worse because beside height and looks you also need money, which cannot be earned. Imo hypergamy is even worse.