Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a danishcel is the worst thing that could happen to anyone

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Imagine having a sky-high percentage of chads and stacies just existing in your country while you're uglier than a troll because your chad (literally 10/10) grandfather had a fetish for some of the ugliest foids imaginable, and ended up making your mom uglier than Satan, who had no choice but to marry a borderline ugly normie (female privilege), and have 5 kids, and you're somehow still the ugliest because you're the only male and foids always get slightly better genes

My country is literally cucking Western Europe and impregnating their own women because everyone loves the blonde hair and blue eyes we so commonly have, and I'm fucking ugly, foids won't even look at me twice, I hate my face so much

Does Denmark have even more moggers and stacys than Sweden and Netherlands? Kek

f95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165.png

Does Denmark have even more moggers and stacys than Sweden and Netherlands? Kek
Netherlands and Denmark are phenotypically indistinguishable, tbh. But they mog Swedish men, less of the Nordic alien pheno. How tall is OP? :ping:

Move to Ethiopia, problem solved sweaty

conventionalitypill

to differ is to suffer

i was thinking about this
if you're a locationcel then move to another country. no sub4 should ever live in a country like netherlands or denmark.
they're a hell on earth

OvER for Nordicels, its gotta be brootal being incel amongst the gigachad race, especially if you have a gigachad lineage

Nordic countries sound like terasuifuel for sub7 males
They are, believe me, some people here could just go anywhere and get modeling contracts without even trying

I don't want to live in countries that could easily have civil wars for no reason, maybe when it becomes less volatile

at least you lifequalitymog us shitholecels. Imagine being born in a shithole with subhuman genes :feelsrope: . But ic i guess it's worse getting mogged by everyone in your country

OvER for Nordicels, its gotta be brootal being incel amongst the gigachad race, especially if you have a gigachad lineage
I feel like committing suicide every time I go outside, being in college is even worse, my mother's side of the family is filled with chads from my grandfather's siblings :feelsrope:

Netherlands and Denmark are phenotypically indistinguishable, tbh. But they mog Swedish men, less of the Nordic alien pheno. How tall is OP? :ping:
6'4:feelsaww:, but it doesn't matter, I height mog the average person here, but I'm still ugly as hell

6'4:feelsaww:, but it doesn't matter, I height mog the average person here, but I'm still ugly as hell
Bruh, just studymaxxed and immigrated to a manlet country like america, should be easy euromaxxing

Go to South America, Latinas love to worship white europeans over there.

at least you lifequalitymog us shitholecels. Imagine being born in a shithole with subhuman genes :feelsrope: . But ic i guess it's worse getting mogged by everyone in your country
I guess being piss poor sucks, but my situation just feels worse

Bruh, just studymaxxed and immigrated to a manlet country like america, should be easy euromaxxing
Fr imagine being 194cm and still complaining

Op you are a failed faggot you are 194cm wish i had your height so i could ascend
Just try i bet some tall ogre also has a gf

volcel

just drive over to germany. The average looks level is a lot lower there

volcel

just drive over to germany. The average looks level is a lot lower there
You don't understand how ugly I am, I don't think I'm even a 3/10

dude if you're 6'4 and white you mog at least 90% of the population. You never got bullied, humiliated, no man will ever do shit to you at that height. "inceldom" is just a phase for you, i guess you are aware of that

that's me. i walk out and i get mogs to the face from every direction, it's so brutal even the guys considered shut ins and rejects mog me to death. i'm not in the human category to foids i'm lower than trash.

Op you are a failed faggot you are 194cm wish i had your height so i could ascend
Just try i bet some tall ogre also has a gf
You can't ascend if you're uglier than a troll, there are millions of chads here, foids don't need to settle with ogres just because they're tall, the average man here is very tall too

dude if you're 6'4 and white you mog at least 90% of the population. You never got bullied, humiliated, no man will ever do shit to you at that height. "inceldom" is just a phase for you, i guess you are aware of that
There are so many volcels here jfl

If they were able to imagine how a truecel like me feels, they would fall unconscious from the pain

A truecel like me lives in a state of constant torture

You can't ascend if you're uglier than a troll, there are millions of chads here, foids don't need to settle with ogres just because they're tall, the average man here is very tall too
Still cope just get a ukrainian foid theory

Read the text, most of the people in my country are very attractive except subhuman monsters like me, being white here has barely any weight, I got bullied a lot in school by chads here, women (even the ugliest ones) don't need to settle with me because of my height because there are plenty of normies and chads around here with similar heights they can easily pull, inceldom isn't a phase, I'm college and I haven't slept with a woman I didn't pay for, never had a girlfriend, foids find me repulsive

If they were able to imagine how a truecel like me feels, they would fall unconscious from the pain

How is not getting any women to date me, despite trying several times, is being a volcel?

we need a new forum, subhumans.is

Let alone we get to have chronic conditions my life so so hard im 6'4 blue eyes blonde im the biggest truecel in the forum

You can geomax
You don't understand how ugly I am, I wished I could self doxx, but I won't, also where do you guys get the money to simply go to live wherever the fuck you want?

Let alone we get to have chronic conditions my life so so hard im 6'4 blue eyes blonde im the biggest truecel in the forum
That doesn't matter if you're ugly, do you think JBW works for everyone? Even manlets?

That doesn't matter if you're ugly, do you think JBW works for everyone? Even manlets?
Nigga stop complaining i have chronic condition that gives me constant attacks and pain you can go anywhere in europe and be most wanted because of height

I had a friend that was danish a few years back and my brother in christ he mogged me so hard it was insane.

To be honest I've been to the Netherlands plent of times and I don't think it's on the level of denmark. It's still bad but just not THAT bad.

I had a friend that was danish a few years back and my brother in christ he mogged me so hard it was insane.
Imagine that but with literally everyone you know and you see walking down the street

They have good parkour spots there

I don't want to live in countries that could easily have civil wars for no reason, maybe when it becomes less volatile
Was a joke lol, it's a shit hole.

SEA jbwmaxx and cuck some asian chinks

Imagine having a sky-high percentage of chads and stacies just existing in your country while you're uglier than a troll because your chad (literally 10/10) grandfather had a fetish for some of the ugliest foids imaginable, and ended up making your mom uglier than Satan, who had no choice but to marry a borderline ugly normie (female privilege), and have 5 kids, and you're somehow still the ugliest because you're the only male and foids always get slightly better genes

My country is literally cucking Western Europe and impregnating their own women because everyone loves the blonde hair and blue eyes we so commonly have, and I'm fucking ugly, foids won't even look at me twice, I hate my face so much

I just booked a trip to Copenhagen in 2 weeks because I heard ugly Somali's & Blacks were taking women from cucked Scandi men so I figured if some 2/10 subhuman Abdi Somali can get a Scandi girl drunk and fuck her I could too.

Also Andrew Tate claimed that at least some Scandi men (Swedish) are Giga High-Inhib and I'm inclined to believe him since I've never heard of anyone getting beat up by a Scandi guy.

If Copenhagen doesn't work out I'll cross and go to Malmo Sweden and see if I have any more luck there.

I'll make a thread when I come back on if I had any luck losing my inceldom or not lol.

But holy shit your country is expensive bro, 150$ a night for a tiny ass hotel room in Copenhagen with no hotel restaurant meals included. I'm finna be bankrupt by the time I come back.

Last edited:
The Vikings in Ireland were mostly from Denmark and were dark haired but there is a myth that they were fair haired tall men. They were only around 5'10 but that was still talked than the Irish at the time.