Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a Cutecel has deprived me of the chance to ever live a normal life.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★
Bruh Where do i even begin?

Im 5'4 (164cm if outside of Jewsa), Im mixed spic castizo, have deep-set, puppyish eyes, big cutecel lips, button nose, babyface, small ass hands, soft jaw, small chin, small skull, frame of a middle schooler and overall a very boyish and unmasculine face, Lots of infantile features I clearly never grew out of.

Despite being 18, I DEADASS LOOK 14, LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, A KID, the definition of non-threatening, I dont even look like a man, at all, you would even think i would still be in middle school if you saw me irl.

I always get treated like a kid, or a innocent puppy everywhere I go, I always got bullied over a combination of my height, feminine looks and autism, I frequently get talked down to like you would with an 8 year old kid, yk, the kid face that evokes muh empathy and the pity treatment helpless kids get. (Not in a good way, its subtly condescending even, all thanks to my infantile features, height, babyface and button nose), "Hey at least you wont be seen as creepy":soy:, SOMETHING EVEN WORSE WILL HAPPEN IN ITS PLACE YOU GLUE SNIFFING CUNT, NOBODY IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN EARTH WILL EVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

And severe, crippling autism, the true icing in the cake or even better, the final nail on the coffin that is called my non existent social and love life. (By definition I dont even have a life lol.), My mannerisms are somewhat clumsy, "cutesy" even, like a small kid trying to do "complicated" things for himself, which also evokes the typical retard pity to help me out as well. (My fine motor skills suck ass big time btw, im decently fine at shit like driving or changing tires, but my fine motor is completely BUSTED, only learnt to tie my shoelaces like 2 years ago.), and if you arent familiar with the true effects of Non NT, it also tanked any chances at a social life, any niche appeal and of ever getting anything really by making me, TOO FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED TO SOCIALIZE, IM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS, and i ask myself, did it even began? did I even have a chance? Because whoever made me like this, is clearly a cunt, a sadistic bully.

And as a final note, i just wanna say: FUCK THIS WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT CAN OFFICIALLY KISS MY ASS.

P.S: fuck you IT I dont give a shit if yall post this in your cucked, tranny filled sub.

Sincerely:
Da_Yunez.

Last edited:
Brutal. Being a cutecel is absolutely brutal. For the longest time, in middle school, I was the skinniest and one of the shortest kids in class. I also had a squeaky high pitched voice. Nobody took me seriously either. I'm so fucking glad puberty changed a lot at age 16, or I would have stayed the same way. Many users here think being viewed as creepy is bad. What's far worse, is like you said, being viewed as cute. Being viewed as more or less a harmless child your whole life has got to suck like crazy.

At 18 i looked soft and very young also. I got more ogreish looks at mid 20s. But imo being an turbomanlet ogre is even worse. People stare at me trying to decipher am I an old guy or an child.

That's very brutal :feelsbadman:

Being patronized is dehumanizing

That's very brutal :feelsbadman:

Being patronized is dehumanizing
Im treated more like a kid who needs help (not in a good way.), not an adult or their equal even

At 18 i looked soft and very young also. I got more ogreish looks at mid 20s. But imo being an turbomanlet ogre is even worse. People stare at me trying to decipher am I an old guy or an child.
At least you look like a man.

Looking like a child is DEATH.

At least you look like a man.

Looking like a child is DEATH.
My point was there's still time for you to become older looking. Still i dont get any respect or get into consideration for anything. Being turbomanlet makes people treat you as non human.

Still i dont get any respect or get into consideration for anything. Being turbomanlet makes people treat you as non human.
Very true, but always be grateful you are minimally masculine looking.

Brutal. Being a cutecel is absolutely brutal. For the longest time, in middle school, I was the skinniest and one of the shortest kids in class. I also had a squeaky high pitched voice. Nobody took me seriously either. I'm so fucking glad puberty changed a lot at age 16, or I would have stayed the same way. Many users here think being viewed as creepy is bad. What's far worse, is like you said, being viewed as cute. Being viewed as more or less a harmless child your whole life has got to suck like crazy.
It always stayed the same way for me, any chance of niche appeal? Crippling autism all crushed that to the ground.

It always stayed the same way for me, any chance of niche appeal? Crippling autism all crushed that to the ground.
Yeah, some masculine foid might have gotten kicks out of dominating you, but being a giga sperg killed the chances of that working. Brutal

Yeah, some masculine foid might have gotten kicks out of dominating you, but being a giga sperg killed the chances of that working. Brutal
It will simply, never happen..... :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Bruh Where do i even begin?

Im 5'4 (164cm if outside of Jewsa), Im mixed spic castizo, have deep-set, puppyish eyes, big cutecel lips, button nose, babyface, small ass hands, soft jaw, small chin, small skull, frame of a middle schooler and overall a very boyish and unmasculine face, Lots of infantile features I clearly never grew out of.

Despite being 18, I DEADASS LOOK 14, LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, A KID, the definition of non-threatening, I dont even look like a man, at all, you would even think i would still be in middle school if you saw me irl.

I always get treated like a kid, or a innocent puppy everywhere I go, I always got bullied over a combination of my height, feminine looks and autism, I frequently get talked down to like you would with an 8 year old kid, yk, the kid face that evokes muh empathy and the pity treatment helpless kids get. (Not in a good way, its subtly condescending even, all thanks to my infantile features, height, babyface and button nose), "Hey at least you wont be seen as creepy":soy:, SOMETHING EVEN WORSE WILL HAPPEN IN ITS PLACE YOU GLUE SNIFFING CUNT, NOBODY IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN EARTH WILL EVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

And severe, crippling autism, the true icing in the cake or even better, the final nail on the coffin that is called my non existent social and love life. (By definition I dont even have a life lol.), My mannerisms are somewhat clumsy, "cutesy" even, like a small kid trying to do "complicated" things for himself, which also evokes the typical retard pity to help me out as well. (My fine motor skills suck ass big time btw, im decently fine at shit like driving or changing tires, but my fine motor is completely BUSTED, only learnt to tie my shoelaces like 2 years ago.), and if you arent familiar with the true effects of Non NT, it also tanked any chances at a social life, any niche appeal and of ever getting anything really by making me, TOO FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED TO SOCIALIZE, IM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS, and i ask myself, did it even began? did I even have a chance? Because whoever made me like this, is clearly a cunt, a sadistic bully.

And as a final note, i just wanna say: FUCK THIS WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT.

P.S: fuck you IT I dont give a shit if yall post this in your cucked, tranny filled sub.

Sincerely:
Da_Yunez.
Highly relatable. I can’t grow significant facial hair so at most I look like a pedophile and at least I look like a child

Highly relatable. I can’t grow significant facial hair so at most I look like a pedophile and at least I look like a child
I also dont grow a lot and the little that does, also makes me look like a pedo, so im forced to constantly shave it off.

I shave my head and my full body every month
I get a military style buzz cut once every 3 months and shave my beard once every month or two. Right now, I’m rocking the scraggly looking homeless style beard and mustache because I can’t be bothered to shave

I get a military style buzz cut once every 3 months and shave my beard once every month or two. Right now, I’m rocking the scraggly looking homeless style beard and mustache because I can’t be bothered to shave
Incredibly based. All incels should look like we are about to serve in the military

Incredibly based. All incels should look like we are about to serve in the military
More about not looking feminine and having more of that scary factor. I wouldn’t want to fight for this country

More about not looking feminine and having more of that scary factor. I wouldn’t want to fight for this country
This is what I mean.

Unironically if we all look intimidating then some women will start to fetishise us

Fucking over man. That’s when inkwells start coping with femdom to deal with this.
Its a cutecel, shortcel and abusedcel thing really, I suspect one of the main causes of this is my emotionally distant mother, verbally and emotionally abusive at times even.

No alcohol at the moment, I intend to keep it that way
That’s good. You can’t afford to waste money and lose energy through excessive alcohol consumption if you wanna be able to cope with cool cars and fun driving

Fucking over man. That’s when inkwells start coping with femdom to deal with this.
Yep. I luckily never got into femdom though. I want a cute chubby girl who I can dominate. Is that really too much to ask for?

This is what I mean.

Unironically if we all look intimidating then some women will start to fetishise us
I don’t know about that, but at least we will have that “creep” factor and they will fear us somewhat