Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a curry used to be a halo before 1960s.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★
Before 1960-70s. Curries were ironically seen as good husabnd material. They are numerous reports of german women lusting after Indian soldiers and white women seeing them as exotic
.Also guys like Shashi kapoor, Raj kapoor etc were said to be flocked by groups of white women when they visited USA. Everything went down hill after 1963 war and media started portraying indians in negative light, and it was over after India got internet access and after globohomo.

Last edited:
Before 1960-70s. Curries were ironically seen as good husabnd material. They are numerous reports of german women lasting after Indian soldiers. Also guys like Shashi kapoor, Raj kapoor etc were said to be flocked by groups of white women when they visited USA. Everything went down hill after 1963 war and media started portraying indians in negative light, and it was over for India got internet access and globalization.

View attachment 1169149View attachment 1169150
:lul:

There are hundreds of millions of curries; The statistical thing is that there is always a gigamogger for each ethnic group; and India has many ethnic groups.

@Grim_Reaper @Acorn @CopingForBrutality thots? :lul: :lul:

It all went downhill due to the cheap internet Jio revolution

@wereq thoughts

Tagging @Chudpreet also. Take a look at this cope :lul:

Explain those accounts of white women describing they saw as handsome amd desirable then? Provided the curries these german and anglo women saw were upper percentiles of curries since they were tall dark triad pathans and jatts unlike the average 5'2 curry at that time.
Virtue signalling

It all went downhill due to the cheap internet Jio revolution
It was over since time immemorial. Anyways it's true, I think the government should have made a massive firewall like China before allowing companies like JIO to roll out internet coverage like that

It was over since time immemorial. Anyways it's true, I think the government should have made a massive firewall like China before allowing private companies like JIO to roll out internet coverage like that
Fuck off that Ambani niggers are all Gujjus. You Gujjus are responsible for all this then

It was over since time immemorial. Anyways it's true, I think the government should have made a massive firewall like China before allowing private companies like JIO to roll out internet coverage like that
If media can pump up niggers. Why do u think it is sp hard for indians?

Media didn't start it, at best acted as a catalyst. Tyrone always existed. In India it was Krishna. In Iran black slaves even cheated with Queens

Media didn't. Tyrone always existed. In India it was Krishna. In Iran black slaves even cheated with Queens

There were reports of Indians too tho. Like I mentioned in OP

Because Indians have few positive traits. They are short, dont have masculine faces, little muscle mass, are made fun of their accent, are usually associated with bad body odor and being desperate for sex

Do niggers actually have halo though, I always questioned this, they're treated like garbage everywhere except for a few countries. I heard you visited the US before, is nigger halo actually true or a psyop?

Do niggers actually have halo though, I always questioned this, they're treated like garbage everywhere except for a few countries. I heard you visited the US before, is nigger halo actually true or a psyop?
It's seems to be true in the west

Because Indians have few positive traits. They are short, dont have masculine faces, little muscle mass, are made fun of their accent, are usually associated with bad body odor and being desperate for sex
Blacks are also short in afrcia, blacks don't have masculine faces they have rugged and harsh features it's caucasoid that show the most dimorphism. They also smell like shit. Only thing that is true is better body which is true for west africans

In Atlanta no because it's nigger central in othrr parts to an extent

Blacks are also short in afrcia, blacks don't have masculine faces they have rugged and harsh features it's caucasoid that show the most dimorphism. They also smell like shit. Only thing that is true is better body which is true for west africans
African Americans arent much shorter than an average white American. Also Westafrican niggers are on average taller than Pajeets. Also, not lastly thanks to Jewish propaganda, niggers have halo due to BBC myth, they are seen as cool and low inhib and make music that appeals to normies

African Americans arent much shorter than an average white American. Also Westafrican niggers are on average taller than Pajeets. Also, not lastly thanks to Jewish propaganda, niggers have halo due to BBC myth, they are seen as cool and low inhib and make music that appeals to normies
Nigerians are 1cm taller than Indians on average

African Americans arent much shorter than an average white American. Also Westafrican niggers are on average taller than Pajeets.
Height is more nutrition and environment than genetics. I've debunked this before

Post in thread 'Biggest copes I have heard from ethnics' https://incels.is/threads/biggest-copes-i-have-heard-from-ethnics.610034/post-14242578
Also, not lastly thanks to Jewish propaganda, niggers have halo due to BBC myth, they are seen as cool and low inhib and make music that appeals to normies
That's what this thread is about. The media pill that this forum refuses to swallow

@wereq so u don't believe in the mediapill?

Explain the study I posted then.
No need to read your questionable, Jewish statistics when it can be clearly seen that tall parents tend to make tall kids and short parents tend to make short kids. Exceptions as always confirm the rule dont disprove it

Cope. It never began in the first place
Tbh yes, but still world doesn't know our subhumanity, but unfortunately due to the Jio revolution, our whole extremely subhumanity get exposed to the whole world

Tbh yes, but still world doesn't know our subhumanity, but unfortunately due to the Jio revolution, our whole extremely subhumanity get exposed to the whole world
Cope

Before 1960-70s. Curries were ironically seen as good husabnd material. They are numerous reports of german women lusting after Indian soldiers and white women seeing them as exotic
.Also guys like Shashi kapoor, Raj kapoor etc were said to be flocked by groups of white women when they visited USA. Everything went down hill after 1963 war and media started portraying indians in negative light, and it was over after India got internet access and after globohomo.

View attachment 1169149View attachment 1169150

Looks way better than beaners or negroids.

Yes i always say that chinese would be more disliked if not golden shield
Yes, one of the big reason we don't have strict internet firewall, that's why our whole subhumanity get exposed to the world

Fuck off that Ambani niggers are all Gujjus. You Gujjus are responsible for all this then
Gujjus free internet ruined our whole image. Gujjus provide free internet to the cringe subhuman and then cringe subhumanity get exposed to the whole world

My manlet uncle got a white American wife in Texas, although he did get divorce raped later on

What are trying to say and prove
India was know for Slums and shit even before Jio shit
He is a Dravidian Chadlite mogger
He said he was 185 cm. That itself warrants a ban :lul:
Gujjus free internet ruined our whole image. Gujjus provide free internet to the cringe subhuman and then cringe subhumanity get exposed to the whole world
Yeah @CopingForBrutality is a Gujju. I still like Gujjus because they protected and adopted Jainism for 1000s of years. They BASEDLY banned meat and alcohol

Last edited: