Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a brown ethnic in germany

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
It is the worst that can happen to you. I dont want to talk about the amount of racism and hate you get here but how women see you as a subhuman.

I am a brown guy (indian) and every single day when i go outside women only give me looks of disgust. They dont ignore me , no. German women let me FEEL how much they hate me (old and young women).

All women here (also non-germans) dislike me. But that combined with hate and racism is daily suicide and depressionfuel. Sometimes i want to go ER because of the way i get treated and sometimes i just want to rope.

I know your pain bro, I'm also an ethnic living in Germany.

That's the life of a sub4 man regardless of race.

its pretty bad in the states as well.

What are Indian foids in Germany like?

Standards of german foids might be the highest on this planet. I can only imagine how much you suffer as a curry in our country. German women pretend to be all for diversity and shit, but not in the bedroom, there it's white chad only

You can always move out or go back to your own country bitch.

No, being an off-white in an Western country is worse because you get no benefits but all the derision of an ethnic.

No, being an off-white in an Western country is worse because you get no benefits but all the derision of an ethnic.
There are no benefits from being ethnic.

Standards of german foids might be the highest on this planet. I can only imagine how much you suffer as a curry in our country. German women pretend to be all for diversity and shit, but not in the bedroom, there it's white chad only
yes bro the vast majority of german people in general are massive virtue signallers.
just to give one example: lets-talk-about-how-evil-nazis-were-so-we-can-feel-better-about-ourselfes
this country is fucking cursed forever.
obviously a lot of people here larp as anti racist: if you want to have a career / social life here you must act like a sjw-npc.
what they say in public and what they say at home couldn't be more different.

Arrangemarriagemaxx in India....

Ya bro, but the NY Times told me 6 gorillion joos got made into soap, so, yknow, you should really just be a good ally.

Same shit happens to me here in central Europe, although, I'm not a curry but it's still the same nonetheless.

It is the worst that can happen to you. I dont want to talk about the amount of racism and hate you get here but how women see you as a subhuman.

I am a brown guy (indian) and every single day when i go outside women only give me looks of disgust. They dont ignore me , no. German women let me FEEL how much they hate me (old and young women).

All women here (also non-germans) dislike me. But that combined with hate and racism is daily suicide and depressionfuel. Sometimes i want to go ER because of the way i get treated and sometimes i just want to rope.

im here too brother , im latino ( brown ) aswell , and i aint was given chad stats to compensate being ethnic

its fucking over im only 174cm , now fat , not a suparb jawline , and not thugmaxed ( yet ) but lesser and lesser fucks are given already , why even care about a repugtant and gynocentric society that just favors superficiality , woman and hedonism ( short term fix , drugs , sex with alphas etc ) about everything else , might just well be a fucking asshole to everyone and everything since this society couldnt care less and is shit anyways

Go back to your own country tbh.

germany is hell for non aryan chads

/pol/ told me that you should have ascended by the time you stepped in there.

hate and racism is daily suicide and depressionfuel.

LATAM is like this too. Melanin challenged people tend to think they are more human.

There are no benefits from being ethnic.

Where I live, there’s scholarships and affirmative action. Your average white guy pays Max for everything and is picked near or at the bottom for many things.

Imagine being a German in Germany.

Isn't there like a fuckton of ethnics in Germany now?

Bulshit, you can easily play JBE game in Western Europe.

I figure autismbuxx/welfarebuxx status is tutorial mode for ethnics in eurabia

You can always move out or go back to your own country bitch.
Tbh
Imagine being a German in Germany.
: (

I would imagine an ethnic in a non-skin-matching nation would be better off in the original ethnic nation. It may even be possible to escape inceldom at HOME.

The ragefuel that you have is a jewish bioweapon! You have been turned into a disposable tool. Via your ethnic parents bringing you there.

Seek first the root cause of your problems. Only then can you cure it.

Move to India

Why don`t you go back to your country tbh

This must be horrible. Being ethnic is already a disgrace, but being ethnic in a chad country like Germany must be a living hell. You should consider moving back to India if you want any chance of getting a foid or some respect at least.

I’m half Pakistani and half white living in the US. Shit sucks major ass considering every foid wants far from my terrorist ass

Face>>>>>Race

Race impacts face, all ethnics are ugly.
Room temperature IQ. Rite true that race shapes your base but to say that it’s over for all ethnics everywhere is either a massive cope or a cover up for being a fakecel. Racecopers are almost as bad as bad as sub8 theorists

Room temperature IQ. Rite true that race shapes your base but to say that it’s over for all ethnics everywhere is either a massive cope or a cover up for being a fakecel. Racecopers are almost as bad as bad as sub8 theorists
Room temperature in my sandy shit hole is really high, so I'll take that as a compliment.

Sorry to hear that. We know what Germany was 75 years ago so it shouldn't be a surprise how the Germans treat you. They might be the most racist people on earth.

Go back to India then or some shit, gtfo of Europa

most brown copers think their islamic toxic masculinity and circumcised dick is what stands between them and slaying, good to see their hopes crushed by the same white jewish culture they've embraced over their own

Just run bobs and vagene text game and you will slay, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.