Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a brony turned me into an incel, or I became a brony because of my inceldom?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a question I make to myself sometimes. When I was 13-14 I was a brony, I actively participated in brony forums, watched all the parodies and edits, went to brony meetups and even collected some of the merchandise. I usually say "I was a brony before, no wonder why I'm an incel now" but what if it was actually the other way round and my inceldom made me become a brony? Don't get me wrong, at that age I didn't even care about being a virgin but I was kinda socially isolated (I only had 3 friends I saw regularly) and spent most of my time playing vidya or online. If I had a more active social life AKA normie lifestyle I would have never found out about the brony fandom and started watching the show. But it's just a theory...

NO CAUSATION BETWEEN THE TWO

NO CAUSATION BETWEEN THE TWO
Tbh most bronies are incel-tier. There are tons of videos of "brony cringe" on youtube and the average brony is an autistic fatcel neckbeard who could be posting in here.

bronys are autistic so
id say correlation but not causation

not being a brony in and of itself, but the other characteristics associated with being a brony (autism, for exemple) are considered extremely unattractive. being a brony is a huge signal that you are socially inept and it's considered a weird fringe interest by society and normies.

Ask this to yourself, OP:
Am I tall? Am I facially attractive?
Then you'll get your answer

I became a brony when I was 23 lol

Knew it was over so I was like "fukk it, might as well bust a nut to this pony show"

I tried watching it cos i wondered what all the fuzz was about but i never got into it

BronyMovie

Brony is a community. You aren't born destined to be a brony but you may be destined to be incel. A lot of bronys are incels, probably in denial about with their little girl cope.

You went back into your comfort zone once you realized irl wasn't working out, especially with foids. Happened to me with cryptozoology and comic book collecting. I took a break of my hobbies / interests to pursue foids, then I turned 25-something, looked around, foids wanted nothing to do with me. I immediately headed to the comic store and then the bar. The End.

If u were a chad than you wouldn't have been an incel regardless of your brony phase thing. The brony thing wouldn't have helped but chads are still chads

bronys are autistic so
id say correlation but not causation
No I'm 90% sure I'm not autistic. I would have already been diagnosed (been to psychologists and sheit so they could have known something was off) and also I did an online test with more than 100 questions and the result was "you're very likely not autistic". There was even a graph of your answers showing if they align more with NT or the autism spectrum, and pretty much all of them were very on the NT axis.

I'm socially awkward and incel but not autistic.

Brony? Never heard of it

Brony? Never heard of it
Are you a youngcel? If so understandable because the fandom has been dead for years. But from 2011 to 2014 they were everywhere on the internets. Then popularity started to decline fast and the fandom finally died with the end of the show in 2019.