Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a beta orbiter is ALWAYS a bad idea!!!

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
Image attached, but here is the text if the pic is too small:

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]TLDR: Fell in love with the both of them, don’t know which to give up.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m [23F] currently in a three year relationship with my BF[24M], lets call him A, and he wants to get married. My best friend, let’s all him B, previously confessed he loves me. The thing is B never stopped loving me, and if i agree to get married, i’ll lose B forever. It’s really selfish of me to want him around when i know this hurt him, and i have previous(on multiple occasion) tried to cut off contacts with him. However, i get really scared that he might do things that hurt himself(or even commit suicide). 2 years back, when B confessed, i have to admit that my relationship with A was really bad, and i was spending a lot of time with B. I told A immediately and that was also the first time A told me he loves me (exact words were,”you know i love you right?”) I decided to give my relationship a second chance and now here we are. A started to change for the better, and he’s been a lot more loving than before. B has also never stop chasing me(something that i have told him to stop many times). When A proposed, my initial reaction was no, and i just couldn’t figure out why. On introspection, i realised that it’s because i cannot bare the thought of losing B, and that’s when i realised i love B as well. I thought of ending things with A but i feel that we are far too deep in this relationship to end. So i’m stuck in this mess that i created and i have no idea how to get out."[/font]

Attachments

• IMG_7105.jpeg
    IMG_7105.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 146
I know a guy who committed suicide when his best girl friend decided to marry another man.

I wish i could piss on all beta orbitets heads whilst a recording about how shit they are plays over a loudspeaker

>Being a beta orbiter is ALWAYS a bad idea!!!

Attachments

• no-shit-sherlock_fb_850672[1].jpg
    no-shit-sherlock_fb_850672[1].jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 118
I hate B. even more than the roastie here.

Incel_Because_Short said:
I know a guy who committed suicide when his best girl friend decided to marry another man.

Wow that's brutal

Incel_Because_Short said:

Was it his fault for loving her to such a degree, or hers for not making it abundantly clear that nothing will ever come out of it?
From what i always hear and read roasties like to never make absolute statements in those cases to keep her options open.