Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Being a 25 year old male virgin is considered a red flag

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
T2tXCn5psZ5Le p0SQaHe8syMt 1lbO9Kh8 pCLurwQ

Typical feminist females too, instantly egging the woman on to dump her boyfriend when all she was originally doing was asking for advice. Oh by the way, I say "Typical feminist females" like there is some, other kind:feelsbaton::society:

"you shouldn't worry about losing your virginity. girls dont care about that stuff" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This is why you can never tell women you date that you’re a virgin unless you’re under 20

Don’t know what compelled him to say that he was a virgin especially when he is 25 should’ve just lied

Being ugly and short too, btw.

16 is the last age. If you are still a virgin after 16 years old it's over. Because chads starting to jackhammer holes at 13-14 even in elementary school.

Because chads starting to jackhammer holes at 13-14 even in elementary school.
13-14 isn't elementary school age, that's middle school or high school depending on the country.

13-14 isn't elementary school age, that's middle school or high school depending on the country.
We have only elementary and high school in Russia

Low iq. Chads usually begin around 16-17, holes around 13-14
From my high school experience I would say as follows

Foids 13-14
Chads and high tier normies 15-16
Mid tier normies and low tier normies 17-19
Incels 20+ with a hooker.

Low iq. Chads usually begin around 16-17, holes around 13-14
this is pretty accurate from my observations
17 is pretty average but i know quite a few guys my age18-19 who are khvs
I remember some young sluts starting around 12-14

foids like that are the reason he’s a 25 yr old virgin. are foids retarded? they reject guys for being virgins, which keeps them virgin..and when they end up a 25 yr old virgin because of that, they shame him for that.

YOU FUCKING HOLES CAUSED THIS, ARE YOU DUMB??

View attachment 515543

Typical feminist females too, instantly egging the woman on to dump her boyfriend when all she was originally doing was asking for advice. Oh by the way, I say "Typical feminist females" like there is some, other kind:feelsbaton::society:
I want to bruise her...

No cruising required

- in spanked magazine #5

It's impossible to get laid in college if you're an intelligent 5/10 , 5'11" white male.

Why did you blur their names?

foids like that are the reason he’s a 25 yr old virgin. are foids retarded? they reject guys for being virgins, which keeps them virgin..and when they end up a 25 yr old virgin because of that, they shame him for that.

YOU FUCKING HOLES CAUSED THIS, ARE YOU DUMB??

I mean, isn't a red flag though. After being incel that long you gotta have baggage. I know I do.