Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being 6yo incel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I hate being 6 years old incel. it is suifuel. I go to a kindergarten (never go to kindergarten,this is a suifuel) and it full of Chads playing toys with foids.they never let me join their games because ı'm a bald manlet:feelscry: there is a Chad in my class,he is taller than me and wearing fancy clothes :feelscry: he plays with foids,share his toys with them but don't let me join and call me a loser :feelsbadman: i don't know what to do,they call me loser because ı'm still wearing diaper:feelsbadman: my face is too ugly and ı think ı will go rope if ı cant get a gf until my 8yo :feelscry:

I hate being 6 years old incel. it is suifuel. I go to a kindergarten (never go to kindergarten,this is a suifuel) and it full of Chads playing toys with foids.they never let me join their games because ı'm a bald manlet:feelscry: there is a Chad in my class,he is taller than me and wearing fancy clothes :feelscry: he plays with foids,share his toys with them but don't let me join and call me a loser :feelsbadman: i don't know what to do,they call me loser because ı'm still wearing diaper:feelsbadman: my face is too ugly and ı think ı will go rope if ı cant get a gf until my 8yo :feelscry:

The kindergartenpill made me go bananas

Im guessing this is a refrence/parody of post i missed, does some one care to post link?

Being a baby incel is the worst. Seeing all those other beautiful babies while you’re an ugly wretched monster.

The babypill fucking annihilated me.

Im guessing this is a refrence/parody of post i missed, does some one care to post link?
Just look at all the "I'm 15 and incel" threads.Next time someone will make "I'm a newborn and incel" thread to keep the maymay going.

Life is worse for fetuscels. At least you have potential mates around you, I can't even talk to foids if I wanted to since there are none I can possibly get to. Fakecels get out reeeeee

Its over for kidcels :feelsrope:

Its the absolute state of this forum, invaded by teen incels.

It was over from birth.

:soy::soy::soy:Le SHOWERTHOUGHT :soy::soy::soy:

We all started out as an embryo Chad :giga::giga:

6? Youre too young, kiddo. Wait until youre 10, us oldcels are the epitome of losers :feelsrope: