Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being 5'2 at 20 is the worse thing to have ever happened to me

Brutally over. I am 5'5 and have same problem, now i am nearing 30, all i do is buddha and money cope

My mom was 4'11 and my dad was 5'8 even then I would still be a manlet. But I guess it would've made me taller than the average foid.
Brutal. My parents have the same height

Imagine a world where women don't care about height

It could exist if their is a multiverse. Sadly we dont reside in that one. But here's a thought. Imagine a world where nobody cares about your height and competition never existed. Truly heaven

Every single turbomanlet should get state mandated growth hormone. I'm truly sorry man, 5'2 is not an existence as a man

Last edited:
Rather prefer I'd be tall even if women didn't care about height. Height impacts self image, confidence also respect you get from other men.
Every single turbomanlet should get stste mandated growth hormone. I'm truly sorry man, 5'2 is not an existence as a man
I guess in very far future maybe manlets will be a thing of the past given gene editinf becomes universal enough

guess in very far future maybe manlets will be a thing of the past given gene editinf becomes universal enough
In order for it to happen people must realize incels are right. Rn that's not happening anytime soon

If I may ask brocel, what is your ethnic background?
I am Balkan background (Croatian)...it is truly brutal being 5'5 when the minimum in my family is like 5'11-6' for men.
Getting mogged at family gatherings is suifuel.

Not even a chance with parents at those heights, bro. My condolences.

If I may ask brocel, what is your ethnic background?
I am Balkan background (Croatian)...it is truly brutal being 5'5 when the minimum in my family is like 5'11-6' for men.
Getting mogged at family gatherings is suifuel.
If anything white cumskin. And Hispanic. Born in Florida. Truly I am everything the world hates.
Not even a chance with parents at those heights, bro. My condolences.
I blame the deity running this place. I never had a choice.

5’2 is 3 inches below avg foid height, at that height you need to ropemaxx

5’2 is 3 inches below avg foid height, at that height you need to ropemaxx
The only people that should ropemaxxx are the foids and chads who have took everything from me.

The only people that should ropemaxxx are the foids and chads who have took everything from me.
it would be the same at 5’6 but at least then you wouldnt be getting mogged by over half of foids, that shit is so brutal bro

it would be the same at 5’6 but at least then you wouldnt be getting mogged by over half of foids, that shit is so brutal bro
Maybe. I could theoretically get limb lengthening. Train my legs out before surgery. Maybe add at least 2 or 3 inches of it ever gets that bad. (It will) but at that point I rather be at least be above foids. I notice everytime I tippy toe I reach 5'4. In boots I reached at least 5'5.9 inches. Yes am aware of the risks. But again I rather do this to not be turbosmall. Hell I'd kill to at least be 5'6 or 7

Rather prefer I'd be tall even if women didn't care about height. Height impacts self image, confidence also respect you get from other men.

I guess in very far future maybe manlets will be a thing of the past given gene editinf becomes universal enough
No, as height increases, manlets will be the ones on the low end. Unironically we will reach a moment when being 5'8'' is a death sentence (despite the memes, 5'8'' today is not death sentence unless you live in attack on titan countries).
EDIT: with the gene editing, you are not taking into account how developing years can change final height, not like we can have an utopia where every man is the same height