Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being 22 and friendless is fucking brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i have no friends at fucking 22 years old and i see everyone my age have friends but i fucking dont its beyond depressing and there is no way to improve that situation when i was sorrounded by people who were my age and they didn't give a fuck :feelsrope::feelsrope:

As a 21+ ethnicel, I've lacked friends since I was a small child. Insignificant, until you factor in years of denigration from men and women(especially my White "oneitis") alike.

Same shit. But I'm a fucking oldcel.

I concur. I'm 22 as well and it's brutal seeing your peers having gf and hang out with friends all the time while you fap away at home all sad.

Nobody will visit our grave. Rot, die and decay like roadkill.

Welcome to the club

Try being 28 and not having had friends for the past 9 years of your life

I’m 20 and never had any friends just some normies who try to use me once in a while :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck I fucking hate normshits

Try being 26 and fucking friendless. Maybe I'm not truly "friendless" because I do have one real friend but he lives in another state and we rarely ever talk or see each other

22 is the average age of a college senior, if you are not in school, then yes it is hard to meet people.

Yep, it's brutal :f:
Even the lowest-tier normies all have a stable circle of friends with whom they can have beers, play DnD or video games, soy shit like that
I didn't even fit in with the losers in school and that is so fucking gay :feelsrope:

Yep, it's brutal :f:
Even the lowest-tier normies all have a stable circle of friends with whom they can have beers, play DnD or video games, soy shit like that
I didn't even fit in with the losers in school and that is so fucking gay :feelsrope:
its really sad tbh all becuase im ugly what did I do to deserve this shit

If i stopped hanging out with my friends on highschool i would probably be alone playing games all day without going out...(what i do minus weekends), making friends in jobs or college is hard as a lot of people continue hanging out with their friends of highschool. either way you should just go out and try to meet people with similar interests as you, its kinda a meme but it works on friends at least. do that to a woman and you'll be friendzoned at best.

What life has shown is that even being a ugly turd you can get friends who apreciate you(more or less) you just have to be carefull what kind of friends you make and be a bit lucky

Friendship is for the weak.
Strong people are loners.

Eventually, you get to your thirties and just stop caring about other people in general, in fact, I'm the happiest now when I'm alone as I hate most people in general. Most people are stupid, materialistic, selfish, vain, gluttonous, greedy, and untrustworthy. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It is bad,yes but having friends as a ugly men is a bad idea. I got ridiculed all the time and was the butt of the jokes in the group. Everytime i met up with them, i hoped for a good time but it was more bad time than good time because i was the most vulnerable guy in the group. So i stopped hanging out with them.

this will be me in the future i think :(

its brutal ngl but im in a similar place but willingly

If you keep it up, in 14 years you'll be where I am now.

Eventually, you get to your thirties and just stop caring about other people in general, in fact, I'm the happiest now when I'm alone as I hate most people in general. Most people are stupid, materialistic, selfish, vain, gluttonous, greedy, and untrustworthy. :feelsjuice:
I'm 21 and I already feel this 100%. Seeking happiness in the form of other humans only ends in disappointment.

Try being 17 and having zero friends for the past 3 years. I have to go into high school everyday as a complete loser.

Try being 17 and having zero friends for the past 3 years. I have to go into high school everyday as a complete loser.
fuck dude that shit is brutal you will survive it and if you can try to be get online classes

fuck dude that shit is brutal you will survive it and if you can try to be get online classes
We used to have online classes, that stopped a while ago. Now I have real life school everyday. I already get mogged enough as it is but my cuck parents want me to go to college next year.

We used to have online classes, that stopped a while ago. Now I have real life school everyday. I already get mogged enough as it is but my cuck parents want me to go to college next year.
dont go if you dont want to go they are setting you up for disaster

i have no friends at fucking 22 years old and i see everyone my age have friends but i fucking dont its beyond depressing and there is no way to improve that situation when i was sorrounded by people who were my age and they didn't give a fuck :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm almost 26 and I got 0 friends too it's not a huge deal lol

I'm almost 26 and I got 0 friends too it's not a huge deal lol
tbh
i have 0 desire for friends, i cut them off long ago since i cant stand normcucks

You're ugly, learn to be happy by yourself, because if normies hang around you they are most likely just using you.

Legalize euthanasia. Or make sure ppl aren’t alone. Loneliness = death

Never had friends and it does not bother me. Just find some copes.

Same bro, I went 4 years of high school without any friends. I would often sit alone in lunch, and I would go home to just play video games the rest of the day and the weekends. While others partied I had nothing else to do. Lost all my friends at 15, now I’m 20 and no friends

im 22 too and khhv :feelscry:

Fakecel trait. Truecels dont care about having irl friends. Its pointless

nobody wants a friend who have sub par looks. even friendship is effected by preselection.
Same bro, I went 4 years of high school without any friends. I would often sit alone in lunch, and I would go home to just play video games the rest of the day and the weekends. While others partied I had nothing else to do. Lost all my friends at 15, now I’m 20 and no friends
brutal, i can relate.

I used to have chad lite friend and normie friends before I went Neet

At 22 that does suck, been there obviously, never had any friend past the age of 13. At 32, its actually really nice.