Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being 193 cm (6'3 ) doesn't help in attracting a foid

R

Rq1se

Greycel
30% - Brag
Every time I try to speak to a foid she just gives me a nonverbal answer or just ignores me, height doesn't help face is everything.

Shit first post

Average "I'm the biggest truecel here" poster

good hair? are you white?

@VictimofBpillReaper @VideoGameCoper welcome to the club

Least humblebragging GrAYfag

Every time I try to speak to a foid she just gives me a nonverbal answer or just ignores me, height doesn't help face is everything.
fakiest of the fakecels that have ever faked

Ok then chop off your legs. It clearly seems like a hassle for you.

Do you want me to lie?????
This is literally the first thread you made. You just made this thread as excuse to brag about your height

doesn't matter what she says, if you're 6'3 then she's into you and just being standoffish

grab her and walk off, she will appreciate it

fakecels.IS

average GrAYpost

FtbwTRQWYAAbZKf

Genuine question
If you are 6'3
Then how old are you

If you're below average facially, height won't help.

I would say seamaxx bro especially asia the avg asian man is shorter than u i think seamaxxing couod work even better if youre white

But being 6'3, you have to wonder if he is a larper who came here to humblebrag
Yes, the thought crosses my mind. Usually incels are not taller than 6’0”. I will assume he is an incel until proven otherwise though. He may have a very ugly face or be very nonNT like me

Height alone isn't enough but you can't say it doesn't help

Yes, the thought crosses my mind. Usually incels are not taller than 6’0”. I will assume he is an incel until proven otherwise though. He may have a very ugly face or be very nonNT like me
He'd have to be deformed or look like beetlejuice to be an incel at 6'3 since I'm flabbergasted

Height alone isn't enough but you can't say it doesn't help
Yep. It definitely helps you get treated with more respect by other men at least. Bro g short is more of a net negative than being tall is a net positive imo. What I mean is if you are like 5’6”, it’s gonna hurt you more than being 6’0” would help you.

Hhhhh lol OK

He'd have to be deformed or look like beetlejuice to be an incel at 6'3 since I'm flabbergasted
Keep in mind I am an incel at 6’0” and I k ow a few others on here at the same height, so it wouldn’t be that surprising. Not one time has a girl ever complimented my height or shown any interest in me. I have a 4.5/10 face and am very nonNT though, so that outweighs the benefits of my height.

Keep in mind I am an incel at 6’0” and I k ow a few others on here at the same height, so it wouldn’t be that surprising. Not one time has a girl ever complimented my height or shown any interest in me. I have a 4.5/10 face and am very nonNT though, so that outweighs the benefits of my height.
Did you also have studycel parents who hamstrung your socialization? Once you develop that high inhib it's nigh impossible to undo.

Bro I get told to fuck off while you are ignored
unless you're beetlejuice, you have to play the numbers game
Have you also tried dating apps?

Exacly

Did you also have studycel parents who hamstrung your socialization? Once you develop that high inhib it's nigh impossible to undo.
No, I did not have super bad parents. I developed high inhib because I’m autistic and everyone hated talking to me, plus I was super skinny and short back in middle school and got bullied constantly

No, I did not have super bad parents. I developed high inhib because I’m autistic and everyone hated talking to me, plus I was super skinny and short back in middle school and got bullied constantly
I see. Never understood the normie urge to go out of their way to bully people when they usually hate inconveniences.

What I mean is if you are like 5’6”, it’s gonna hurt you more than being 6’0” would help you.
Definitely.
Every inch above the average height brings diminishing returns, whereas every inch below the average height brings exponential losses.

I see. Never understood the normie urge to go out of their way to bully people when they usually hate inconveniences.
Same. I did nothing to them other than exist, but that was enough for them to actively make fun of me.

You're a victim of height inflation in tge west, 6'0" isn't as impressive as it was a decade ago
But 6'3", I'd have a body count of 50+ in a 3rd world country

Definitely.
Every inch above the average height brings diminishing returns, whereas every inch below the average height brings exponential losses.
True. Lots of people here don’t comprehend this. Being short is a huge failo, but being taller isn’t as much of a boost to your SMV

You're a victim of height inflation in tge west, 6'0" isn't as impressive as it was a decade ago
But 6'3", I'd have a body count of 50+ in a 3rd world country
Yeah, height inflation is real. I should get positive attention for my height, not be viewed as average by women