Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Behold, the twerk schools

Entire female personality.

The decline of Western Society.

Bierle went to the wrong place

I bet most of them are feminists who dont like to be objectified and think shaking their asses in a extremely vulgar way is actually a legit and respectable ""dance""
They must feel so cool and empowered acting like animals...
What a cool timeline to live in.

Practicing for Chad ofc

And a majority of white toilets :feelsaww: of course

And a majority of white toilets :feelsaww: of course
stormcuck whiteknights here will look over the fact that white women are the most degenerate, promiscuous and dog fuckers of them all

stormcuck whiteknights here will look over the fact that white women are the most degenerate, promiscuous and dog fuckers of them all

Holy shit this made me laugh

This is top tier Suifuel.
Imagine these girls are gonna be mothers one day.
Fuck degenerate culture

frfr time to niggamax ig

They better not get mad if an army of men go in there and rape them

No way is that a real thing :shock::shock:

Finest cattle ready for breeding.

They go through such humiliating efforts for even a chance to be Chad's next pump and dump.

The absolute state of western society

Need to put my mouth in those asses ASAP nigga

They go through such humiliating efforts for even a chance to be Chad's next pump and dump.
I think it's more to make OF bank. Still whoever decided to make a twerking school and put cameras in it is Andrew Tate levels of intellect. I love the idea that these hoes are PAYING someone to get better at doing this.

tbh i can only imagine the gross smelled of all those unwashed holes stinking up the place

prime ER location (if you can handle the smell of concentrated sweaty fermenting fesikh).

tbh i can only imagine the gross smelled of all those unwashed holes stinking up the place
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: it's probably turbo gagfuel and only roasties who are used to the smell of soggy unwashed tuna wallets can be in that room.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: it's probably turbo gagfuel and only roasties who are used to the smell of soggy unwashed tuna wallets can be in that room.

the holes in this picture are prob already full of days old chad cum, disgusting.

At this point, I am just feeling sad for their parents, race, country, ancestors, culture etc.
What can be more degenerate than this??
Literally, if anything like this happens in my country, I am gonna kill every degenerate piece of shit(in Minecraft).

Smells like litera of expired cum fermenting in deformed fucked up cunts