Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Behold the future of feminism- a dystopian population of spliced genetic experiments

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Deleted member 42848

Deleted member 42848

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/uyguja/cmv_fewer_males_need_to_be_born_going_forward/

Based brothers of Inceldom, your based views are required to counter the lies of this femcel feminist witch.

She mentions that "Yes, if there are more women than men that means that inevitably there will be fewer women getting into relationships and becoming "femcels." This would also result in far fewer successful women because their onlyfans army would be nonexistent. Women would have to learn to contribute more than their bodies to society and that would chip their femoid claws.

Last edited:
Unirronically they are shooting themself in the foot. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
thank you dumb whore now i'm more confident than ever to choose surrogacy program. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Fewer men = lower production. Quality of life would severely drop.

I mean I agree with them tbh, with the caveat of monogamy being heavily enforced. Sense men die at a faster rate then women on average and women in this scenario only get to reproduce if they can secure a mate thus it puts sexual selection on both sexes and not just men.
Man dies at a early age he doesn't reproduce, woman isn't attractive or valuable enough she doesn't either.

This is the preferable form of natural selection imo.

Last edited:
Or men could simply remove women's rights like in the past
JFL - the entire feminist dystopian scheme is built on "Codifying the right to an abortion up until 30 or so weeks is also necessary." (anything built upon the murder of innocents is Satanic and will lead to the ruin of us all)

Or men could simply remove women's rights like in the past

Imagine thinking that living world in which humans are genetically altered to suit the needs of an imploding globohomo world order would be better and less oppressive than living under the Taliban and wearing a burka. These redditors are not human they are labrats

I mean I agree with them tbh, with the caveat of monogamy being heavily enforced. Sense men die at a faster rate then women on average and women in this scenario only get to reproduce if they can secure a mate thus it puts sexual selection on both sexes and not just men.
Man dies at a early age he doesn't reproduce, woman isn't attractive or valuable enough she doesn't either.

This is the preferable form of natural selection imo.
Except anything that has to be enforced isn't natural. That's why it's called enFORCING.

Except anything that has to be enforced isn't natural. That's why it's called enFORCING.
ok and? Monogamy was enforced in many cultures and nations for hundreds or even thousands of years and they where better off for it. What we are doing now is far closer to the natural order and, well, you're posting on a site full of incel men, most of which hate society and plan on actively not contributing to it and hoping for it's downfall.

Natural doesn't always mean better, especially when it comes to organizing an advanced civilization.

This would make an excellent scenario of "It's a Wonderful Life" where femcunts get their wish only to slowly realize how shit the world is without men to run it and do the hellish work. How much human skill and knowledge do you think is locked up exclusively within this planet's pool of male brains?

ok and? Monogamy was enforced in many cultures and nations for hundreds or even thousands of years and they where better off for it. What we are doing now is far closer to the natural order and, well, you're posting on a site full of incel men, most of which hate society and plan on actively not contributing to it and hoping for it's downfall.

Natural doesn't always mean better, especially when it comes to organizing an advanced civilization.
I was just trying to say that we're not birds who naturally stick with one mate for life. Feminism is an unnatural thing that has shown female nature for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back