Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Behavior of Normies with Girlfriends

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I have some friends who are normies (around 6/10) and chadlites (7/10) who have looksmatch girlfriends.
Most of them are utter simps to the girl, commenting "I love you!" "You're my heart!' "You're the love of my life!" the typical bullshit on their girlfriend's posts.

How come the foid isn't repulsed by this behavior? but rather likes it?

Because female worship is the name of the game.

Mogs me having friends. But yeah, they're typical normfag soyboys

This is so called 'affection' used by cucks and simps. Acording to them it would 'increase' your chances to get laid by 15% - 20% when she is not submitting to Chad (which rarely happens), is in mood and etc. So IMO it's pretty uselles but idk i'm not a cuck.

I think deep down normies hate foids, but they have to pretend that they love them as human beings, in order to get pussy.

I have some friends who are normies (around 6/10) and chadlites (7/10) who have looksmatch girlfriends.
Most of them are utter simps to the girl, commenting "I love you!" "You're my heart!' "You're the love of my life!" the typical bullshit on their girlfriend's posts.

They don't really like posting that shit, pussy has them under its spell.

They are playing along until they can find chad
would a chadlite be replaced by a chad? i know a white guy who's around 5'10, goes to the gym, with a 7/10 face

As a healthy man i couldn´t stand that either.
Imagine compromising your identity for something so worthless, outside of reproduction.

Nah, foid worship is at an all-time high, you can even see it on this forum sometimes
Idk what happens to guys when they hit puberty. Most guys I know uses to be misogynistic when they were kids, then when they hit puberty they do a complete 180.

Depends how long are they in a relationship. Telling something like that too soon seems cheap.

Bc the foid sees the man as a slave. He supplies her with compliments, gifts, etc... While she monkeybranches for chad.

As a healthy man i couldn´t stand that either.
Imagine compromising your identity for something so worthless, outside of reproduction.

Ok GrAY

Foids love crawling , worthless Simp Normies and will dump them for a Chad in a heartbeat