Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Befriendfoidmaxxing?

they will destroy u when they find out u want sex and love

You might as well get a second job jk or just talk to an ai bot

That is actually a good idea ,i have 1 female friend ,it helps with the loneliness sometimes
CHAD reported for bragging get banned

That thread of mine comes from a long way I already gave up about that idea cuz they end up ignoring you nonetheless, not worth it

That thread of mine comes from a long way I already gave up about that idea cuz they end up ignoring you nonetheless, not worth it
Men and women cannot be friends
Do not interact with a foid unles she gives u sex, will help u get sex, or help u in other ways
Foids are LEECHES

She erased me cuz i hit on her

It's stupid to do so. It's really painfull when some random attractive dudes appears and fucks your "friends" while you still virgin ugly dude
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

imagine being so cucked that you tolerate your female friend bragging to you about all of the chads and prettyboys she is crushing on. I will not subjugate myself to this cuckery.

imagine being so cucked that you tolerate your female friend bragging to you about all of the chads and prettyboys she is crushing on. I will not subjugate myself to this cuckery.
I regret making this thread

Ultimate Suifuel shit bro … :feelsseriously: