Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Befriendfoidmaxxing?

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Anyone here tries to befriend foid? I feel like even tho I'm trucel I still crave for female attention, not trhough simping cuz I won't lower myself that much, but being around them atleast makes my brain simulate the sensation of having a foid, I'm not autistic so I don't have problems on having social contact so I will try to friendmaxx all the foids I can without focusing specifically on only one foid so I won't be orbiting them, just so my brain simulate more that sensation without having to the give foids what they really want which are orbiters for them to suck their time and attention dry

That is actually a good idea ,i have 1 female friend ,it helps with the loneliness sometimes

I wish I had a female friend tbh

i'd rather just sit with hot whores in beer bars in pattaya and pay them to be my friend, you'll just get friendzoned your way.

also fakecel for having foid friends.

Foids don't want to be friends with scary-ugly guys.

It's stupid to do so. It's really painfull when some random attractive dudes appears and fucks your "friends" while you still virgin ugly dude

It's stupid to do so. It's really painfull when some random attractive dudes appears and fucks your "friends" while you still virgin ugly dude
Brutal as fuck holy shit

She tells me how she flirts for 1-2 years and shit ,he would fuck chad in a day
Download 6 21

i'd rather just sit with hot whores in beer bars in pattaya and pay them to be my friend, you'll just get friendzoned your way.

also fakecel for having foid friends.
I was hoping you spergcels would should up, give up man this forum ain't your exclusive territory hideous and horrific brocels have their share here too

I was hoping you spergcels would should up, give up man this forum ain't your exclusive territory hideous and horrific brocels have their share here too
schitzo posting no understand

My trucelism makes me unable to make friend with any foid. I tried many times, but all attempts were failed

schitzo posting no understand
I struggled a lot to excel at social interactions even by being an hideous uglycel, but I've managed to do so. You don't have risk of being locked up for failing at making friends with anyone so you can try how many times you want, naturally you will succeed at some point but at the cost of suffering too much depending on your appearance (if ur really autistic on paper don't even try this shit cuz natural selection fucked you up for good)

Last edited:
kys monkey boy

kys monkey boy
I didn't mean no harm on you seriously, we are brocels we shouldn't split ourselves more than we are splitted, we are too few to make enemies with each other, I just said that because some of you who struggle with friends assume that anyone who does is fakecel, that ain't true there is some here who has a lot of friends but have hideous faces so ascention is no more for them, having friends has nothing to do with that

Foids don't want to be friends with scary-ugly guys.
Some of them are just as scary and ugly as us, they don't feel what we do of course but they by other foids what is like to be bullied by being hideous, I've met some foids like that

I know that, but I guess that when you befriend so many of them you don't even care, I think if I reach a point where I can't even remember the name of some of my foid friends that this won't bother me no more, just thinking about that so I can't cope anymore

How am I supposed to get foid friends if I dont even have guy friends? (irl)
(Online doesnt count)

.........This is such a cope. Tell me how to befriend a foid if they don't even want to look at your face, huh? If they don't get anything from you, they don't want you around them. If I could just befriend a foid, I wouldn't be here in the first place, right? Where exactly should you even try to befriend a foid if you're out of school? Probably not on dating sites where you have zero matches, right?
If I could just befriend a foid, I wouldn't be here in the first place, right?
No man that's stupid to think about, think man does a foid fucks every acquaintance she makes on her life? Of course no, you know that already. Befriending foids do no help, but for me it makes me cope better. I will try finding foids on the internet or something like that I just want to trick my brain

You are cucking urself boyo. What will you do when she talks about riding chads big cock on the weekend? :lul: :lul:
You just sit there with a fake smile saying " thats sounds lovely, seems like he has a nice pERsonality" :soy:

My trucelism makes me unable to make friend with any foid. I tried many times, but all attempts were failed
I have the same problem too that's why I go for the ugliest ones, maybe you'll have luck if you do the same but don't expect ascending either

You are cucking urself boyo. What will you do when she talks about riding chads big cock on the weekend? :lul: :lul:
You just sit there with a fake smile saying " thats sounds lovely, seems like he has a nice pERsonality" :soy:
I probably won't even care as I will have enough foid contact to keep my brain doped, I will even harrass some of them to satisfy my will even knowing I won't ever ascend, I think it will be like when ur too rich 1 dollar doesn't make a difference out of your pocket, I want to trick my brain the most I can, and plus experiencing that shit you just said will be receiving pure free blackpill from the own foids themselves

Last edited:
I know that, but I guess that when you befriend so many of them you don't even care, I think if I reach a point where I can't even remember the name of some of my foid friends that this won't bother me no more, just thinking about that so I can't cope anymore
What does a foid friend has to offer that a male friend cannot give? You say "validation" like having female friends grats you that. The validation you seek is the validation granted to tall/attractive people. Just find tall people and see how they have no lack of female friends... wanna know why? because they're attractive, that's why that which you seek so desperately is just granted to them.

You cannot get what you want, i'm truly sorry. If you wish to pursue still, bear no mind to my words.

I'm not interested in being in the fucking friendzone. It has zero benefits for me. If you want to listen to a foid ramble about how her Chad fucker left her and now she is so sad or listening to her telling you what a nice guy you are, then go ahead, trick your brain or whatever.
I will not be that type of person I will say what I want from them loud and clear and if they will want to use me as emotional support shit I will cut them off right way, if they go off because of that then that's a win cuz I don't want that shit if no then I will keep tricking myself without being exploited on the proccess

What does a foid friend has to offer that a male friend cannot give? You say "validation" like having female friends grats you that. The validation you seek is the validation granted to tall/attractive people. Just find tall people and see how they have no lack of female friends... wanna know why? because they're attractive, that's why that which you seek so desperately is just granted to them.

You cannot get what you want, i'm truly sorry. If you wish to pursue still, bear no mind to my words.
I will be pursuiting that shit like a predator, I think that is what men were made for, it may be written in our genes, the difference may be that back then men could rape to get what they want, but now by legal reasons we incels can just confort with being around foids and maybe talking to them, but I can't negate my nature, even tho these fuckers are eugenics supporters with their preferences, I still can't just die off, that doesn't feels right in my mind, I gotta do something to make me cope harder, that was what I just chosen to

Typical GrAYcel thread tbh

Just jestermaxx and get friendzoned bro

I’ve tried, it doesn’t work. You’ll be friendzoned for life and eventually ghosted

.........This is such a cope. Tell me how to befriend a foid if they don't even want to look at your face, huh? If they don't get anything from you, they don't want you around them. If I could just befriend a foid, I wouldn't be here in the first place, right? Where exactly should you even try to befriend a foid if you're out of school? Probably not on dating sites where you have zero matches, right?
School is the only choice. If you’re not in school don’t even try, it will end horribly.

I’ve tried, it doesn’t work. You’ll be friendzoned for life and eventually ghosted
I just want to fill a temporary need, I know this shit doesn't last, that is why I talked about doing it multiple times with different foids, just so I can keep going, there is billions of them in the world we can do this forever, that's almost exactly what they do with men

Last edited:
I just want to fill a temporary need, I know this shit doesn't last, that is why I talked about doing it multiple times with different foids, just so I can keep going, there is billions of them in the world we can do this forever
Same outcome everytime, if you enjoy being friendzoned and being used as an emotional tampon go for it.

Same outcome everytime, if you enjoy being friendzoned and being used as an emotional tampon go for it.
I don't enjoy it but being able to maybe harrass them in a slight way sometimes sounds interesting to me, but you may be right this can be a waste of time

Last edited:
Though participating in common interest. There’s gotta be a hobby you have that girls would also participate in. That’s the best way to make friends as an adult

you can tey but keep in mind that you will humiliate yourself along the way. Also those people will not see you as a friend. You are just a person they know.

Though participating in common interest. There’s gotta be a hobby you have that girls would also participate in. That’s the best way to make friends as an adult
Especially if your hobby is rape

I tried this. The girl ended up making fun of me for being a social retard and I got mad at her. Needless to say that’s where it ended. If you want female friends, you have to accept that most women can be really mean at times especially to ugly/socially awkward men. I wasn’t even attracted to her. Fuck being friends with a girl I’m attracted to. That would be cucked af + most foids don’t even want to be seen with me

So literally choosing to be deprived of your end goal is your mission?

Cuckmaxxing has reached new extremes
I know i aint fucking them so why should i destroy the chance pf any relatoinsh8p ? It helps with the loneliness

I tried this. The girl ended up making fun of me for being a social retard and I got mad at her. Needless to say that’s where it ended. If you want female friends, you have to accept that most women can be really mean at times especially to ugly/socially awkward men. I wasn’t even attracted to her. Fuck being friends with a girl I’m attracted to. That would be cucked af + most foids don’t even want to be seen with me
That’s true tbh, most women don’t care about guys like us at all even if our interests and personality perfectly align.