Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Before we met, my girlfriend was with about 30 guys in the span of less than two months.

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
poor cuck he's trying to suppress a completely natural feeling

That's on you big dawg . Haha

just say no to pre-owned women

If she had sex with 30 guys, once a day, but didn't sleep with you nearly as fast, what does that say about how much she values you?

If she sleeps with 30 men in 2 months then it's reasonable to assume that she has slept with hundreds of different men.
She probably has a super-STD.

wow that woman somehow found a bigger pussy than her own wide vagina and made it her boyfriend

I know girls like this and I live in a preppy neighbourhood

At that moment she is just a dick juice dispenser. Not even human.

The delusion is strong with this one lol

If she had sex with 30 guys, once a day, but didn't sleep with you nearly as fast, what does that say about how much she values you?
Exactly. Cucks love to say "sHe pIcKeD mE" while desperately navigating around the fact that out of all the guys she's ever been with, he's the only one who didn't get sex on the first date, the only one who never gets blowjobs, the only one who has to pay for all her shit, etc. She views him as inferior and doesn't even try to hide it, but he's still in denial.

"Well, in some groups there is nothing private about my girlfriends body." Oh em geee. SO empowering. :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

i bet she's his first gf too:feelskek: