Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before the Blackpill, what stupid shit did you believe?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I always believed in "the one", I thought all the girls who rejected me and called me ugly are shallow and I shouldn't care about them. What crazy shit did she believe?

I believed that women had varied tastes.

I thought everything was about feelings, personality and openning up with girls lol and that they were kind of asexual. After that I used to be an avid TRP reader. Finally I got blackpilled for good

kodoku said:
I thought everything was about feelings, personality and openning up with girls lol and that they were kind of asexual. After that I used to be an avid TRP reader. Finally I got blackpilled for good

ameen brother

the generic "personality is king" stuff. That looks really didn't matter. That women could be asexual. That guys with bad faces could get girls.
big one I believed when I was bluepilled is that religion could save you and get you a cute virgin wife. Lmao the cope.

I genuinely bought into this whole idea of there being a soulmate for everyone, and that one would find this soulmate by just waiting long enough. I was extremely naive back then.

I thought that women thought that looks didn't matter, and that it was personality.

-There is someone out there for everyone

-Girls are shy

-Girls don't care about looks

-The right one will come eventually

When I realized family, love and romance were male desires or traits. Men want love, women want numbers, statistics, height weight money etc.

I was a utterly beta back then. I sat with a girl and she move away from me with me keep moving in I just didn't said a word, then she had a bf I talked with her bf and written a love text.

I believed if she has the same birthday, first name we would be soulmates.

Fuck my life thinking about it is cringe.

I always believed that women don’t approach first because they’re more “shy”.

It would get better when I grew up. I was always miserable and thought I would grow up to have an awesome life like the hero in a movie by being a good person. HAHA! Now all I await is suicide.

I never was blue pilled or red pilled to begin with.

I'm in my 20s rn. I was black pilled since my early teens and even looked into evolutionary psychology etc from then.

It fascinated and depressed me at the same time.

truecel23 said:
I never was blue pilled or red pilled to begin with.

I'm in my 20s rn. I was black pilled since my early teens and even looked into evolutionary psychology etc from then.

It fascinated and depressed me at the same time.

From now on I will refer to you as wokecel23.

I thought game+cocky+funny>looks+status, LOL.

Sparky said:
Also that being short was a good thing as girls would think its cute

This is an extreme blue pill. If you are under 5'10"(1.78m), you are fucked up as a man.

That the boy inside me would never die