Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before the blackpill did you just disassociate

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I remember just disassociating from the hatred and anger and thoughts of going ER on people so it was all buried deep inside my subconscious which manifested as me being quiet and paranoid.

Now the blackpill articulated all of the stuff and explained everything I was experiencing in school up to now.

It’s like it opened the door of my mind and subconscious to allow these things to come back to my outer mind because I now had explanations behind the evil behavior of other people and ostracization I was a target of. I am truly persecuted but The blackpill explained it all.

Now the blackpill articulated all of the stuff and explained everything I was experiencing in school up to now.
It’s like it opened the door of my mind and subconscious to allow these things to come back to my outer mind because I now had explanations behind the evil behavior of other people and ostracization I was a target of. I am truly persecuted but The blackpill explained it all.
same. i opened my heart to the gentle indifference of the universe and found it very congenial to myself

Same. The Blackpill helped me to see the truth. It was like a revelation for me. And for me it's the same as for you. I now have a reason to bring back all the hate that has been buried inside me for years

Still do. In an even worse form actually in derealization or depersonalization.

I remember just dissociating from the hatred and thoughts so it was all buried deep inside my subconscious which manifested as me being quiet and paranoid.

Yes.