Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Before Santa Claus, it was Baby Jesus who gave out presents for Christmas.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Before 1823, when "A Visit from St. Nicholas/'Twas the Night Before Christmas" was published in the Troy Sentinel, the world was divided into various Christmas denominations. Everyone wrote to a different gift giver, and while no one gift giver was more popular than the others combined, I think the most popular one was Christkind.

The German/Slavs/Brazilian amongst us might know Christkind. He's the Baby Jesus, perpetuated by Martin Luther who apparently really loved Christmas. He was supposedly the trope codifier of the Christmas tree, but what he was a real big believer in was that "salvation based Christianity." Where you could be decadent and indulgent, but you could still go to Heaven as long as you believed in Jesus.

When they say "Put Christ back in Christmas," this is the kid they're talking about. We get the name "Kris Kringle" from Christkind. But that all changed in the 19th century when Santa Claus managed to unite the warring faiths and become the main guy for Christmas.

So basically, SATAN CLAWS trying to steal Jesus's place. Eerily similar to what happens in Revelation.

So basically, SATAN CLAWS trying to steal Jesus's place. Eerily similar to what happens in Revelation.

If there was a final battle for the souls of all mankind, I think it would take place on Christmas.

If there was a final battle for the souls of all mankind, I think it would take place on Christmas.
I don't think Christmas is that key of a date, but it could be. My hopes for a happening always get higher more towards the middle of the year.