Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Before ropemaxxing, do you plan to write a suicide note/manifesto?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I do tbh. I just find idea of my brain and consciousness completely disappearing scary. So I want to put all my ideas and memories on paper and post them here so they won’t be lost in time. All memories. Both good ones and bad ones. Everything I liked in life and everything i hated.
I mean I need to leave something behind me right?

i would write "see you on the other side" :feelzez:

I would. I hope my death makes more cents than my life.

also people dont give a fuck about your manifesto unless you go ER

I have to translate My Twisted World to my native language and have a printed copy to be found.
Still i'm too afraid of the chance of hell existing that i wouldn't rope. But i crave being executed with a bullet to the head.

it would take me too long bcz i am low IQ. So if i write it i will never rope.

Probably to leave a message on this world

it would take me too long bcz i am low IQ. So if i write it i will never rope.
I’m low iq too but I guess it would take a month if I did it every day for few hours. I’m starting right now by writing all important memories from my life and then sorting them chronologically.

I don't think I will ever rope even tho my life is trash but I def would write a suicide note if that was the case

I’m low iq too but I guess it would take a month if I did it every day for few hours. I’m starting right now by writing all important memories from my life and then sorting them chronologically.
I don't have the discipline to do something for a while damn month.

I do tbh. I just find idea of my brain and consciousness completely disappearing scary. So I want to put all my ideas and memories on paper and post them here so they won’t be lost in time. All memories. Both good ones and bad ones. Everything I liked in life and everything i hated.
I mean I need to leave something behind me right?
Cuck if you don’t serve red rum before ropemaxxing

No one would read it and you guys would forget about it in 5 hours max

I'm too long winded and rambly to do it justice. I tried reading ER's and I just got bored a few chapters in. That's how most would view whatever I wrote. I doubt I could contain their attention.

Yes, I want to write a book

no.
let people wondering what are the reasons is way more interesting than explaining everything.
in these cases people like to find a note because they can understand what you did and move on, but without a hint they will spend way more time trying to figure out what was wrong with the life of an apparently normal man.

Nope
nothing worth writing

I might write a manifesto, but I want the actions and beliefs I had during my time alive to serve as reasoning.