Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Before long, incels will be considered "second class" citizens. This is what public restrooms will look like in 2050.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Kek

We already are 3rd class citzens

most incels are already in a subhuman class.

most of us are wageslaves working shitty jobs with no hope in sight, or LDAR and waiting for a bodies to rot.

low value males have the shittiest hand in society.

Normies consider us lesser beings.
That's why when screeching about "generalising" groups of people, they ignore it when talking about us.

Ugly men already are just that.

I could acutally imagine that. They will recognize incel as a sexual identity.

The bathrooms are probably going to be full of tit shaped stress reliever rubber balls, pictures of pepe, posters with numbers from psychiatrists and soothing music will be played, occasionally interrupted by commercials for antidepressants.

Thats already Happening ugly MEN have it worse and get paid less unless you are a high iq cel and also are lower status than other groups of people
tenor.gif

due to halo effect we are pretty much third class citizens with normies being second class and femoids/chads being first class.

I wouldn't mind that. Sometimes I am too high inhib to go to the toilet room when somebody's already there tbh tbh

Already happening, OP.

Try passing a job interview with a HR whore in Brazil being an incel. I'm already excluded from society.

as if they would give us our own bathroom.

Except ours will really be a gas chamber.