Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Before it's over... Face Vs Height, last showdown in the end of times!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Face vs Height

• Face

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Height

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Also, where the fuck is everybody? every discord server is dead, .is chat is dead, this forum is surprisingly inactive given the current situation.... :dafuckfeels:

Also, where the fuck is everybody? every discord server is dead, .is chat is dead, this forum is surprisingly inactive given the current situation.... :dafuckfeels:
europecels sleeping

Height easy.

Fuck any nigger who says different they can go kill themselves:feelzez:

In times of tragedy it's best to spend time with your loved ones. Most people on Incels.is love other people.

But hold on, things got a little more interesting. @Fat Link has taken the role of New Admin. So the forum is not entirely without a captain anymore. I don't understand how it can work, running an Incels.is is more than keeping the front end clean. You have to do the stuff that, frankly, opened Sarge and Master to getting doxxed in the first place.

In times of tragedy it's best to spend time with your loved ones. Most people on Incels.is love other people.

But hold on, things got a little more interesting. @Fat Link has taken the role of New Admin. So the forum is not entirely without a captain anymore. I don't understand how it can work, running an Incels.is is more than keeping the front end clean. You have to do the stuff that, frankly, opened Sarge and Master to getting doxxed in the first place.
And this my friend is why I may not carry the mantle myself for very long.

Yes, perhaps such a thing can be volleyed between many different trusted users?

Only time will tell and much solid planning. :ahegao:

prob face, but the decent faced manlet will never know hes good looking and will hide in his moms basement,
so will die incel.
Ugly tallfag is lowinhib enough to go outside and after the 10000th cold approach get a woman,
or careermax, since most ceos are over 6ft

i used to think face, but it's quite apparent even a 4/10 facially tall white man can easily ascend

Height >>>>>>

Women literally can't even see your face if you're tall enough lmao

Short men with decent faces might look better on dating apps, but that's about it. It's all over for them once she figures out his height.

Last edited:
imo height>face
i had to sleep jfl

i used to think face, but it's quite apparent even a 4/10 facially tall white man can easily ascend

Cope JFL

If they SEAmaxx sure, else it's over. You need a minimum of both face and height, plus be NT.

Cope JFL

If they SEAmaxx sure, else it's over. You need a minimum of both face and height, plus be NT.
yea NT is a big one, i am not NT and it's what ruins me. but other than that i have everything else ok except somewhat below average height

Dimorphism > Facial Harmony

It’s race, as it determines both.