Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before feminism and modern leftist values, homeless guys had more freedom than middle class or even rich guys in the west

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Homeless guy in the 80s:

- Didn't have to worry about fasely accused of rape or being a pedophile because he simply looked at some kids / women
- Could say anything he wanted without fear of being put on twitter or what not
- Everyone had more money, would give him more free shit or help him out easier
- Better gun laws
- Has more opportunity to rise up, get a job, get back on his feet
- Not being recorded everywhere and stalked via camera, or his DNA
(police only need DNA from a distant relative to track you down in 2019 and because of ancestry type sites, they probably have it)

Middle class guy in 2019:

- Constantly in fear of being accused of being a rapist / creepy / pedo for being non-chad
- Always has to watch what he says or he can lose everything through false accusations
- Struggling just to make $45k a year
- Rights to own gun on the edge of being taken away
- Very little opportunity that shrinks daily

- Struggling just to make $45k a year

Which means 3750$ in a month. Do men really make so much money today? For example. I make 1600$ in a month (if I am generous). 3750$ is actually a decent payment.

Murika is really fucked up.

As for gun laws in the US, it's definitely much better nowadays than it used to be in the 1980s - most of the States would not issue you a CCW.

rtc.gif

And you must be a cuck to fear of being put on twitter.

Which means 3750$ in a month. Do men really make so much money today? For example. I make 1600$ in a month (if I am generous). 3750$ is actually a decent payment.

country?

bills would take up most of that $45k even if you live modestly

Honestly, only murricans could complain about making $45k a year... I make €11k a year (only work half time tho) and my friends think I'm loaded lel. And because of how ridiculous taxes are in Europe once I start working full time I'll be making €16k a year.

Honestly, only murricans could complain about making $45k a year... I make €11k a year (only work half time tho) and my friends think I'm loaded lel. And because of how ridiculous taxes are in Europe once I start working full time I'll be making €16k a year.

So how the hell can women all over europe buy such useless shit and never have to worry about money?

Seems like only men are struggling to make enough.

Honestly, in some WE countries, the benefits for lazy people who do not want to work are higher than your salary. Taxes in Europe are a scourge, as is the ridiculously high VAT, you are taxed time and time again (i.e. income tax, obligation to contribute social security/old-age pension, wealth tax, road/vehicle tax, insurance tax, VAT, fuel taxes, property tax, etc.).

Honestly, in some WE countries, the benefits for lazy people who do not want to work are higher than your salary. Taxes in Europe are a scourge, as is the ridiculously high VAT, you are taxed time and time again (i.e. income taxe, obligation to contribute social security/old-age pension, wealth tax, road/vehicle tax, insurance tax, VAT, fuel taxes, property tax, etc.).
Let's not forget the stupid television/radio tax I get to pay every month, that's 17€/ month down the toilet so that old normies can watch their stupid cooking shows on that stupid box they call TV

Being homeless was brutal. Shelters mainly cater to foids and families or couples. Single males are guilty until proven otherwise and are potential rapists. About to be homeless in a few weeks, not looking forward to it

Let's not forget the stupid television/radio tax I get to pay every month, that's 17€/ month down the toilet so that old normies can watch their stupid cooking shows on that stupid box they call TV
As I wrote, there are a lot of taxes and you are taxed many times with the same money. EU states are an ogre.

Anyway who watch public State tax-funded TVs in 2019? Maybe elderly people. This racket should stop!

So how the hell can women all over europe buy such useless shit and never have to worry about money?

Seems like only men are struggling to make enough.
The thing is, you don't really need much to live here. Healthcare and college tuition are taken care of, even though I only get 920€ after taxes, my rent is only 250€, then 300€ into savings, 200€ for food and since I don't need a car, that leaves me 170€ as disposable income.

I suspect women just ride in all the free shit they get from thirsty orbiting cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back