Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Been washing my face more but im still getting acne

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
I've been washing my face in the morning and at night. Still getting a ton of acne I've changed my pillow cases and stopped touching my face as much. Even stopped picking at it...

Any tips for an oily faced poorcel ?

Nothing really. Get on accunatne it's genetic.

Washing face is cope

ease up on the sugar and soda, and the greasy foods

ease up on the sugar and soda, and the greasy foods
I've cut out soda and most sugars. Grease foods are in minimal consumption

Lower your cortisol levels and avoid stressful activities

see a dermatologist

Stop jacking off.

it goes away after a certain age

it goes away after a certain age
I’m almost 30 and I’m still getting acne all over my face, my shoulders, my back. Still waiting for it to all go away

I’m almost 30 and I’m still getting acne all over my face, my shoulders, my back. Still waiting for it to all go away
Do you struggle with ass acne at all?

I hear having high T has something to do with it

Yeah ngl sometimes I will get a pimple there and it makes sitting very fucking uncomfortable
I get them almost everywhere on my ass and I unintentionally pop a ton of them when I sit down to use the bathroom. Life is pain I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...

I've cut out soda and most sugars. Grease foods are in minimal consumption
dont consume too many blackpills in a short time, that can give u acne

I get them almost everywhere on my ass and I unintentionally pop a ton of them when I sit down to use the bathroom. Life is pain I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...
That’s rough man. Idk what the fuck is wrong with our bodies that it decides to place acne on our fucking ass for no reason

I had crazy acne too. u genuinely need a dermatologist. the good stuff (like Accutane) isn't available over the counter u need a prescription.

No soap can fix genetics. If your a trucel then trying to look good doesn't matter

if its really bad you might have to get some facial stuff or just wait it out

I've been washing my face in the morning and at night. Still getting a ton of acne I've changed my pillow cases and stopped touching my face as much. Even stopped picking at it...

Any tips for an oily faced poorcel ?
Cut out soda and avoid processed sugar. Whenever I binge on sugar you can tell by my face. Drink a lot of water too

Cut out soda and avoid processed sugar. Whenever I binge on sugar you can tell by my face. Drink a lot of water too
Not eating sugar and drinking lots of water is normie advice and doesnt do much when you have genetic acne

Not eating sugar and drinking lots of water is normie advice and doesnt do much when you have genetic acne
that’s what works for me unless I’m really stressed out.