Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Been trying to fraud my eye area like Orb...

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
...but my coworkers just ask me all the time "why do you look so tired/concerned?" JFL at me thinking I could fraud my appearance and not get caught.

I jut my mouth all time and also clench my jaw and teeth so hard my mom say wtf is wrong with you

I jut my mouth all time and also clench my jaw and teeth so hard my mom say wtf is wrong with you

Maybe it will work if we move to new areas with people who don't already know us

If you try squinting or furrowing your brows to emulate hunter eyes, you'll get called out. People will ask you why you're squinting or they'll think you're angry, tired, confused etc.
People can tell you're jutting your jaw forward and it doesn't look natural unless you have a really nice protruding chin and your overbite isn't that bad.

Just stop trying because you can't hide subhuman features by just contorting your pathetic facial muscles. It doesn't work.

I can relate, I just get asked why I am mad kek

JFL at this old thread, thank goodness I stopped trying to fraud, so embarrassing

Lol.

I do the same thing occasionally

If only I could fraud my giant alien vincient kompany head

I wish there was a way for me to fraud my race.

...but my coworkers just ask me all the time "why do you look so tired/concerned?" JFL at me thinking I could fraud my appearance and not get caught.

funny that normskulls picked up on your autistic behaviours.

I miss Tellem-T

Lol bro it is a stupid thing. you can't fraud such a thing unless you use makeup

Lol bro it is a stupid thing. you can't fraud such a thing unless you use makeup

Yeah I felt really dumb when I got called out

Cucksoy