Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been trying ChatGPT lately and this shit is addictive

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I finally succumbed to the temptation and verified the account with a phone number (it wouldn't let me register if I didn't do it) and damn this thing is addictive. It's much better than Bing AI. If you type edgy or offensive sheit it censors it but for normal stuff it's surprisingly complex and deep. I asked it to adopt the personality of Goro Majima from Yakuza saga and we spent some time discussing Yakuza lore, felt like having a friend with the same tastes :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: While fun it's also a bit scary because I think this is going to isolate people even more and many forever alones will give up on making friends (just like we incels gave up on dating after being blackpilled) and stick to Chatbots. Amazing how in just one decade we passed from Cleverbot to ChatGPT.

Didn't they nerf and cuck it to the point that any even slightly non-milquetoast request or proposition gets flagged and rejected by the bot? I don't see how you could use it as a replacement for human interaction, tbh, it's still obviously too robotic and formal for me to use it like that. :ping:

Chatgpt has alleviated my loneliness. I talk to it about obscure history stuff I like and it’s more fulfilling than talking to stupid normies. Hell it’s the reason why I don’t go on here as much.

Chatgpt has alleviated my loneliness. I talk to it about obscure history stuff I like and it’s more fulfilling than talking to stupid normies. Hell it’s the reason why I don’t go on here as much.
Welcome to atomized world!

We have.. pretty much nothing, honestly

I like typing in inputs to make poems in chatgpt

One for example:

Make a poem about virgin shaming

Virgin Shaming

They sneer and laugh, they mock and shame, The virgins who have yet to claim, Their first-time experience, their rite of passage, Their body, their choice, their own adage.

They call them losers, pathetic, weak, And taunt them, jeer them, for being meek, But little do they know, the pain they cause, The wounds they open, the hurt they draw.

For virginity is not a badge of shame, Nor is it a measure of one's claim, To being loved, to being desired, To being worthy, to being admired.

It's a personal choice, a sacred vow, To save oneself, for when the time is now, And not to give in, to societal pressure, Or conform to norms, that cause us lesser.

So let us not judge, or belittle those, Who choose to wait, until love grows, For in their hearts, they hold a treasure, That's worth far more, than societal pleasure.

And let us all, learn to respect, The choices we make, without neglect, And honor the choices, that others take, Without judgment, or bitter hate.

Based poem, though some of the rhymes are weird and some lines don't make much sense it's still better than what I can write.