Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

been thinking of going backhome

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
but man studying to be an electrician seems pretty hard for a lazy and low iq peep like me.if i don't become an electrician, my only other choice would be becoming a waiter or something but those are foid filled places,so my chances of having decent employment is pretty low. also i have no idea how i could even finance the course and the rent and food.i also don't want to ask my mother or family since i would probably give up in less then 2 months.

still i don't want to stay in london any longer.to see my oneitis,to be reminded of my sins daily,to be mogged 24/7, to not seeing the sea,overpriced food,overpriced everything...

Where is home for you? My old frien was being a electrician in London, I haven't spoke to him for 2 months tho. Sometimes I used to come to London and just walk around kings cross area and shit. Eating snack burgers from the McDonald's and kfcs across the road. Just walking around thinking of a better life where I was born in a city as a rich normie while watching all the people that have that walk past me.

What are you doing in london? Do you work there?

Where is home for you? My old frien was being a electrician in London, I haven't spoke to him for 2 months tho. Sometimes I used to come to London and just walk around kings cross area and shit. Eating snack burgers from the McDonald's and kfcs across the road. Just walking around thinking of a better life where I was born in a city as a rich normie while watching all the people that have that walk past me.
i mean going back to portugal. london is brutal as you have just described,so don't want to stay here for long.but with the way things are(my grandmothers death) i will have to stay here for a while longer.

What are you doing in london? Do you work there?
i am a neet here.being a neet backhome would be way harder especially now with my grandmothers death.

UK is expensive AS fuck even their Pound Is more Worth then Our Euro and Euro Is more Worth then US .

Where Is Home for you ? Is it in the UK or Not ?

UK is expensive AS fuck even their Pound Is more Worth then Our Euro and Euro Is more Worth then US .

Where Is Home for you ? Is it in the UK or Not ?
portugal

i mean going back to portugal. london is brutal as you have just described,so don't want to stay here for long.but with the way things are(my grandmothers death) i will have to stay here for a while longer.

i am a neet here.being a neet backhome would be way harder especially now with my grandmothers death.
how can you afford to live in london man? I live 250 miles away frm that shithole and still cant afford to rent a £600 a month apartment. In london its 1000+ for the same size. im almost 24 and still living in my tiny bedroom at mums house that i had since i was 11.

I guess it is just something u have to tolerate
think about the money u will make i guess

how can you afford to live in london man? I live 250 miles away frm that shithole and still cant afford to rent a £600 a month apartment. In london its 1000+ for the same size. im almost 24 and still living in my tiny bedroom at mums house that i had since i was 11.
council housing man.my mother pays 700(not counting electricity,water etc) for this two bedroom house.but yeah london is hell.there are some really cheap places in britain though.

council housing man.my mother pays 700(not counting electricity,water etc) for this two bedroom house.but yeah london is hell.there are some really cheap places in britain though.
You aren't finding a decent apartment anywhere for less than 450 a month. Even in the cheapest places I live in one of the cheapest places lmao

You aren't finding a decent apartment anywhere for less than 450 a month. Even in the cheapest places I live in one of the cheapest places lmao
i saw some houses for like 100k in certain parts of the uk.rent i have no idea.anyway, leaving this hell is the best thing anyone can do. backhome at least people treat me like i am human sometimes.