Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Been talking to a girl and my family is scum.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Just wanted to get it out how fucked in the head they are and are probably a big reason why I'm so messed up. I know I'm right this time.

Basically, I've been talking to a woman overseas. Not a big deal really but I enjoy it a lot. I've actually felt a lot happier having somebody that enjoys talking to me. We'll talk for 6, 8, 10 hours straight about life. However, I tried telling my family about it and they trash me at every step. First they say she's a scammer/catfish. Wrong. They tell me shes from Africa. Nah. They tell me shes a man. Wrong again. They tell me she wants money from me. Nope.

I've been right this entire fucking time because I do my own investigating. Can they just be happy for me? Hell no. Now their telling me shes a human trafficker or wants a green card (she hates America + lives in 1st world) and laugh at me. They do this every fucking time I talk to them about any woman/person/friend. Anyone. I think they've warped my self-perception and filled my head with bullshit.

They always tear me the fuck down and can't just let me have anything. Pathetic cunts they are. Maybe they're right this time but how I'd love to prove them wrong again. If I did, it would be the last time I have to because I would leave them the fuck behind when the dust settles. Done with being mocked by those callous, soul draining, shit stains.

Based family. E relationships are a fucking meme. Guess what? While you're texting her good night, she's getting dicked down by another man

Laughing Miketyson GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
Based family. e relationships are a meme
Hardly. They do it IRL too. It's not a relationship. She made that clear. I just like not having to sit in silence with my thoughts all day. Plus it's still fun

Hardly. They do it IRL too.
Still a meme
It's not a relationship. She made that clear. I just like not having to sit in silence with my thoughts all day. Plus it's still fun
Then what's the point? You're wasting your entire day confiding in a foid who isn't even romantically interested in you

Why doesn't she want you?

First they say she's a scammer/catfish.
Problably is. Just wait. When you get to much involved she will start to ask things and if you say no... get ready for mind games and then shell will ghost you.

It's not a relationship. She made that clear
So "she made clear" that you have no chance and you still wasting your time ? Look, i know how loneliness kills the soul but THIS kind of cope is gonna make you feel worse. You will get more and more into it and when its over you will still be there, alone in a room.
Do something else if you can. Hit the gym, cope with books, learn a new language.
I wish you the best fellowcel.