Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Been rejected 5 times and ghosted once in the last month

Mashallah. It's the only way
The second girl was a hijabi, which makes it worse. Usually hijabis are neutral. I hope her future husband embodies domestic violence. Stupid cunts I hate them all.

I've had enough of this bullshit, I went well below my looks match and I'm still not enough for these hoes. I can't believe standards have got this out of control I didn't do anything wrong they just have too many options. Life is suffering for sub 8's
I know right. I have used the dating app Hot or Not a lot these last two weeks and I have swiped yes to about everybody even girls who are far uglier than me and still rejected.

A currywhore teen, her queue was empty so I went to hers so I could go home quickly. She did not greet me, as is store policy, she just scanned my items without saying a word, not asking if I have a discount card, also story policy to ask, and when she scanned all my items all she did was wait for the money. She didn't say how much it cost or how much change I got either, also store policy and she did not even ask if I wanted a receipt, also store policy and I did not get one. She completely ignored me, that filthy currywhore.

This girl is my hero, I hate being asked 20 different questions about cards/programs when I'm trying to get through a check out.

The truth is that the majoritu of ethnics is selfhating..they are basicly cucks for all that is white. No respect for their own heritage or ancestors..but so desperate for that white validation. CUCKEDSOCIETY IN ACTION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this is true for most ethnics in the west
if they had respect for their own heritage or ancestors then they wouldnt have abandoned and betrayed their homeland for the west

All women are the same, they want chad

This girl is my hero, I hate being asked 20 different questions about cards/programs when I'm trying to get through a check out.
Username checks out.

UPDATE

Got a girl to not ghost me from tinder with my angle frauded pics. Now she's acting like a complete fucking bitch for no reason, literally borderline abuse. It was fine for a few days; even good. If I was good looking this would have not fucking happened I did nothing to her

you're fucked bro. I got ghosted and I'm going to visit lachowski now.

Hi can you please give us some details on what actually happened to you? You say you got rejected. What exactly does that mean? How did you get rejected?

You say you got ghosted? What exactly happened?