Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Been looking at dating profiles recently...."teehee I'm a sapiosexual"

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
just fucking LMAO @ dating profiles. Seriously loling hard. So many girls write that they are a sapiosexual and not looking for hookups. Funny how when I try to discuss stochastic differential equations or anything remotely intellectually stimulating they ignore me. Or they say they are into Star Wars then I start talking about various models of spacecraft or species of aliens in Star Wars and they have no idea what I'm saying. Then when chad messages them "ching chong chang lets bang" they are dtf. just lol.

Also its like everyone is a clone. Everyone posts the same set of pics - traveling, doing the dumb "jump pose" on the beach, cuck open mouth / raised eyebrows face, or duck face, holding an alcoholic beverage of some kind, group pic at a party/concert/festival, pic with a dog or cat, etc. Also saw one girl that said her boyfriend was ok with her having fwb...and one pic was of her bf, he was a roided tatted chad (maybe he had a small dick or something). Just lmao. Lots of "open relationships" and other such cuckoldry (but of course only for chad). Also tons of single moms (I'm guessing single moms outnumber married moms nowadays).

Btw I dont get matches on tinder the way I can message girls is that I tried apps like Badoo / others where you can message without matching.

Also its like everyone is a clone. Everyone posts the same set of pics - traveling, doing the dumb "jump pose" on the beach, cuck open mouth / raised eyebrows face, or duck face, holding an alcoholic beverage of some kind, group pic at a party/concert/festival, pic with a dog or cat, etc. Also saw one girl that said her boyfriend was ok with her having fwb...and one pic was of her bf, he was a roided tatted chad (maybe he had a small dick or something). Just lmao. Lots of "open relationships" and other such cuckoldry (but of course only for chad). Also tons of single moms (I'm guessing single moms outnumber married moms nowadays).

Here in Germany they often make these pics with those number balloons on their birthdays.
Also you are right of course. They are all more or less the same, individual clones all together who think they are unique.

It's funny how one Chad is not enough anymore for the modern girls, so Chad also gets cucked.
Today an average girl wants at least three (or even more) chad BFs at the same time.

It's fucking OVER!

sapio sexual - translation - i want chad to talk about trivial populist bullshit and pseudo-science before I suck his cock and let him creampie me

That's virtue signaling...

It's a futile mating call for Chads to take them seriously. Chad will never take them seriously

Terms like "sapiosexual" are meaningless to women. All they care about is face and height nothing more.

A retarded chad would slay any "sapiosexual" twat before a einstein level IQ subhuman man ever would.

That's virtue signaling...

It's a futile mating call for Chads to take them seriously. Chad will never take them seriously
Terms like "sapiosexual" are meaningless to women. All they care about is face and height nothing more.

A retarded chad would slay any "sapiosexual" twat before a einstein level IQ subhuman man ever would.

Could you imagine if a foid accidently swiped right on an incel and he said “ching Chong Chang lets bang”? He would be shamed publically and lose his friends and job.

Jfl can obviously relate. Found a foid on okcupid who wrote she's into languages and values smart men. As coincidentally I happen to understand 25% of her native language, I texted her with that language. She only replied twice and then ghosted me. Can't do anything to impress foids

I guess I was fucking up by not putting my IQ in my bio. It's over if you're not mensamaxxing.

What the fuck is a Sapiosexual

Why do they need a term for that? Just say you find intelligence sexy instead of making a new (((sexuality))).

Can't stand pretentious people aka posers.

Why do they need a term for that? Just say you find intelligence sexy instead of making a new (((sexuality))).

The idea of finding men attractive for their intelligence is so bizarre and foreign it needs its own name.

And even then, it basically doesn't even exist.

smart to women is an attractive guy with glasses

Demisexual is another one. Females have to literally redefine sexuality to justify why they are only attracted to a small percentage of top men.

The idea of finding men attractive for their intelligence is so bizarre and foreign it needs its own name.

And even then, it basically doesn't even exist.
but it still isn't a fucking sexuality. They still like men. A sexuality is what sex you are attracted to.

Also its like everyone is a clone. Everyone posts the same set of pics - traveling, doing the dumb "jump pose" on the beach, cuck open mouth / raised eyebrows face, or duck face, holding an alcoholic beverage of some kind, group pic at a party/concert/festival, pic with a dog or cat, etc.
This is so true OP they´re not special in any form or way they´re all just breating fleshlights to pleasure men´s cocks, they have no original thought or behavior of their own they just copy what is popular at the moment.

The higher variance of intelligence in males is a bitch for highly intelligent men. The few actually intelligent females can afford to put their hypergamy in overdrive.

They supposedly find intelligence sexy.

Ironically, using or hearing words like "sapiosexual" makes one lose IQ points asap.

Those shit foids terms are really getting on my nerves.

It mean she wants Chad to fuck her brains out

2/10 landwhale on tinder looking for open relationship. the funny thing is, we can rage all we want. they have wagonloads of matches with guys who are perfectly fine with their demands, while we have 0.
how to cope?