Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been Invited To NYE Party by Older Foid Coworker. Should I Go?

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★
Going to make this short. I've been offered to go to a NYE party by a older (early 60) foid coworker. Should I go? It'll probably be people like her, but her 15 yo and 20 yo daughters will bring some of their friends. Both are have bfs. Should I go? I don't want to get mogged by minichads and college chads though.

go there and fuck all of them

Go and lift some females.

of course not, nothing good will come from it

It will most likely be suicide fuel, as you will get mogged by the younger males there, and get ignored by her daughter or even receive looks of disgust. Is that really how you want to end the year, observe how everyone enjoys and like each other while you awkwardly are alone?

Going to make this short. I've been offered to go to a NYE party by a older (early 60) foid coworker. Should I go? It'll probably be people like her, but her 15 yo and 20 yo daughters will bring some of their friends. Both are have bfs. Should I go? I don't want to get mogged by minichads and college chads though.

Invitation mogs me

:feelskek: @ retardcels who call me fakecel. She invited everybody in office. Most aren't going because they have plans.
It will most likely be suicide fuel, as you will get mogged by the younger males there, and get ignored by her daughter or even receive looks of disgust. Is that really how you want to end the year, observe how everyone enjoys and like each other while you awkwardly are alone?
That is what will probably happen tbh. Every party I've been to (all two of them), I've ended up being alone in a corner with a few other ugly males. The party will be 30 or 40 people max. I don't think I'll go tbh.

Do not go. The only reason they want you there is to mog you.

:feelskek: @ retardcels who call me fakecel. She invited everybody in office. Most aren't going because they have plans.

That is what will probably happen tbh. Every party I've been to (all two of them), I've ended up being alone in a corner with a few other ugly males. The party will be 30 or 40 people max. I don't think I'll go tbh.
High IQ decision.

Chadsco

Go to the parties if they have free food and free entertainment and free alcohol

no, she probably invited you just to be nice because you work together

source: women who were pretending to be nice to me at work stopped giving a fuck about me after I left the company
I sometimes visit them and only guys talk to me and ask how's things, foids just pretend I'm not there

Nothing matters so do what you want