Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been going to uni for 2 years, havent talked to anyone except the teacher

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
The title says it all, my classmates dont even know my name:feelzez::feelsYall:

Chad makes friends within 30 seconds

Brutal no friendspill

Brutal, how do you deal with that level of loneliness?

Those are the best years of Chad's and Stacy's lives. Keep that in mind.

Can totally relate tbhngl

True. I know most people's names in my class, but everytime I meet them outside the campus they have no clue who I am. Even former high school peers don't remember my name or face. It's truly over. Time to LDAR. Meanwhile Chad has forged friendships, groups, FWBs and everything else within the 1st week of college.

Glad i dont look like a massive loner cause i dont leavr the house

I never even went to Uni, but i'm sure that if i did, i wouldn't have talked to anyone either.

I never had a proper conversation outside of my family for 10 years due to autism.

only had one friend in uni and he stopped talking to me after I dropped out :feelskek:

It's over boyo,im a loner most of the time in Uni too.

tbh I wish my college years had been like this. unfortunately I always had to talk to the normies to make group projects

tbh I wish my college years had been like this. unfortunately I always had to talk to the normies to make group projects
Fortunately i have the option of doing them by myself

College will make you want to commit suicide. Surprised there aren't as many sho*ters at college than highschool

I just rot in my dorm room 24/7

brutal, its the same for me. Better go adapt

That was me in high school
Those are the best years of Chad's and Stacy's lives. Keep that in mind.
OP, keep in mind your classmates are having orgies while none of them even know you exist.

for me it was like minus the teacher

I've actually tried to talk to them at the start of the year but these faggots have normie interests despite being history majors.
Most like soy shit like Marvel which infuriates me.

I've actually tried to talk to them at the start of the year but these faggots have normie interests despite being history majors.
Most like soy shit like Marvel which infuriates me.
Hahaha yea like wtf why they're SO normie idiots
Chad enters classroom and Is all ok he males friends within 6 seconds,Easy:when they see he's white and has good looking features whatever he says has value,foids feel aroused and confortable with him around and Wanna talk him,normies feel intimidated and Pay respect to him..they say "this dude Is the shit broooo Lets invite him to join our party" and after all this sheit without normies noticing the Chad becomes the local leader of em. He fucks the formales while the normie males Jester around trying to refuse getting mogged and beging for female atention

Last edited: