Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Been eating pork/bacon whenever Muslim relatives tell me some worthless sandnigger goatfucker Allah isalm faggotry.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Everytime I hear one of these worthless sandnigger moonworshipping sheep tell me to pray, I go and eat some bacon. I can no longer tolerate their bullshit. FUCK ISLAM and its filthy sandnigger God. Worse thing about having to deal with these retards is that they'll always find some way to bring up their filthy Muhammad faggot or the moon God. These cunts can't keep their mouths shut.

@NoLooksNoLife

Based

Lol i hate muslims. Everything is haram to them.

ahahah those islam spreaders are so shitheads. i was debating with them for years its so fucking pointless.

@idk125 fuck your religion no offense

Holy fuxking based

what does my reliigon have to do with ur life you do u stop focusing on other peooples buisness idiot

Based

Lol i hate muslims. Everything is haram to them.
Legit, I actually was cucked of money maxxing and NT maxxing due to the filthy Islamic sandnigger brainwashing. When was a youngcel, I used to be able to NT Maxx but at one point fell prey to the salafism, most extreme Islamic retards. Made it impossible for me to NT Maxx for a few years by the time I recovered, the damage was done and it was over. This is also not taking into account, my damages dick due to circumcision, avoiding school food due to not being Halal then getting worthless fucking trash at home etc.

ahahah those islam spreaders are so shitheads. i was debating with them for years its so fucking pointless.
They never shut the fuck up. Always bitching about this, that. This halal, Haram blah blah blah blah. It is no wonder that all the Islamic countries are shitholes. The sad truth is that Islam at its core is a religion incapable with economic progress due to being anti-intellectual . A religion that favors blind Faith above all else and hates those who ask questions.

Best thing Turkey had was Ataturk. Sadly for Muslim curries, not a single one of their leaders is comparable.

what does my reliigon have to do with ur life you do u stop focusing on other peooples buisness idiot
Your religion is why my dick is permanently damaged. I am also forced to hear worthless Islamic faggotry every single time I visit my curry Mudslime relatives. Whenever having to eat out with them, have to research if the restaurant is halal/Haram as if I give a single flying fuck.

just another reminder that normies cant be argued with. even the less retarded and non-muslims always have sort of immutable coper ideologies.

Based.
Fuck Shitlam, Fuck Shitlims, Fuck Shitllah

I used to cope by going to the mosque, but i just couldn’t endure all the annoying faggots there

based, fuck joyless pisslam where u gotta constantly cuck urself to a sandnig warlord and his bitch ass skydaddy
69987C68 9137 4F8C 9EC0 1971A5685AE8

May Allah guide you to the righteous path

No hate but muslim curries are retarded and attack other peaceful curries because their sand nigger God told them to

No hate but muslim curries are retarded and attack other peaceful curries because their sand nigger God told them to
It's not our fault, Hindus deserve to get mass genocided

true, the rise of modi in India to begin with is due to the muzzie curries trying to invade India in the past, then terrorism bs.