Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been depressed every day for the past 15 years

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
My brain is just one big pile of mushed up mess, I just can,t function properly anymore, I'm starting to feel weak and im getting small headaches from time to time,I can't get any little satisfaction from this life I'm currently living

But the one thing that really does mess up my mind is just the fact that I'm a worthless peace of shit that deserves to be euthanasied as I see everyone else better than me,

My life is just one big joke :cryfeels:

me too but there is a mistake with your life pronunciation I call it "life" We have never lived the "life" (in video game)
Based wisdom by a edgelord faggot:whatfeels::feelskek:

Well if you were born in 1989 i can hardly blame you.

I just can't stand how everyone around is living a life slightly better than mines, something as little as someone passing their driving test bothers me like hell, it doesn't always have to be sex or love related

Last edited:
Brutal, while you rot for 15 years imagine how much normals lives have improved and the shit they've done. It's like missing the bus and you can never catch it.

me too but there is a mistake with your life pronunciation I call it "life" We have never lived the "life" (in video game)
Real shit