Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been banned for 2 days, felt like I was in Jail

These days, the internet is fucking boring without this website. What are you even supposed to do if you're banned?
This website is boring as piss if you use it for more than an hour

wtf i never seen/ realised how actual good looking that guy is, unless its a frauded pic. Man hes a fucking chadlite easily
giphy.gif

Did you say I am a chadlite easily or were you reffering to someone else? because I am saying that pic is frauded
i was saying you are chadlite, but if that pic is frauded then i will take your word for it but i will still believe you are chadlite unless proven otherwise.

i was saying you are chadlite, but if that pic is frauded then i will take your word for it but i will still believe you are chadlite unless proven otherwise.
Like I said to another user I would rather get called a chadlite than send my non frauded pic again top kek

Mustache

> Joined Nov 29
> Doesn't know hamlossus

:C no, that's not me kek
Kek
I'm an oldcel and there just are too many memes for me to keep up with them all.

Last thing i saw didn't you leave because of "muh racism"?

@RREEEEEEEEE and @KyloRen I need your help here boyos :feelstastyman:

Also lol at you, we're legit looksmatched and you would probably mog me in a social situation, fucking twat.
Also lol at you, acting like a troll in discord, probably here too..
Also lol at you saying you fucked 2 girls in Hebrew and then making a shit excuse of "oh we were just testing if someone's translating"
Also lol at you, just lol at you.
What's going on? Inbox me.