Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beef ramen taste like shit

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It tastes like hot salt water. Why does chicken mog so hard while beef is shit? maybe later I'll try again and add some meats to it or something. I mean I know its very cheap but ffs you can really taste the dash of a dash of meat broth and the pounds of salt caked in the packet. Not good. Probs better than shrimp though because that's even harder to replicate than beef

Facts tbh chicken ramen mogs beef ramen just like chicken broth mogs the tasteless beef broth.

Facts tbh chicken ramen mogs beef ramen just like chicken broth mogs the tasteless beef broth.
if its tasteless I assume that additives to it will taste better overall. Maybe maybe not though

if its tasteless I assume that additives to it will taste better overall. Maybe maybe not though
Adding salt might seem like a good idea at first but will make the ramen even less appetizing imo.
Try adding black pepper.

Adding salt might seem like a good idea at first but will make the ramen even less appetizing imo.
Try adding black pepper.
It's too salty as is. Its like I'm drinking ox piss

It's too salty as is. Its like I'm drinking ox piss
Adding black pepper or even adding lemon juice may not be a bad idea. Those are two easily available condiments that if added in small amounts usually add more flavor imo.

U probably had bad ones

2016 3 29 2020 001

This is nice but idk if they sell it at ur place

chicken ramen mogs

consoom Oyakata veggie ramen :feelscomfy:
Japonski klasyczny en

maybe try some dry noodles

pretty much
actually beef is even worse than shrimp

Total: 11 (Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 10)

IT seething at chickenchads

microwave ones is shit. u need get authentic one, is good

Gotta get the chicken boyo

You can make the beef ones taste a little better by adding some garlic salt to the mixture after it's all boiled. I had to get beef at the beginning of the covid shit because all the Karens were out buying up all the ramen and that was all that's left. Garlic salt makes it edible, trust me.

This is a typical incel meal:

8f9579852b5c9c8fab11b7aa15a8ad29

Make penislossus ramen.

Eat food that doesn’t cost a penny

Stop eating gook food.

Stop eating gook food.
That’s like calling lays chips American food.
gook food is literally superior to all other foods because of how much umami/msg, literal flavor enhancer, is used

Beef flavored rice n roni tastes like shit too

Chicken, curry and vegetable ramen are the best flavours imo.

Chicken Chong Ching Chang Duck Wang Chinaman

Maybe you have covid and can't taste or smell what it is really like? I think it has a lot of taste