Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Becoming obsessed with certain Internet "personalities"

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
In whatever internet forum there always seems to be some user whom I cannot imagine is a real person who experiences the same things me or you do. This is partly because of preconceived categories I have in my mind and I can't imagine people crossing through between them, and just some other reasons I can't put into words, but I know of course that there is a real person behind that account. I soon start thinking about them all the time and becoming maybe slightly obsessed. I feel a deep yearning to know what's behind those words. Only users who give off certain auras are the ones to conjure these yearning emotions inside of me. Two users do this for me but for opposite reasons, firstly the guy I mention in my signature, and then Yerberito. No other postmaxxer gives off this aura strangely enough. There is sonethong robotic about him and I suddenly want to know the person behind it very badly. It's all just endless pondering from there.

I do that with anyone I find interesting BUT i don’t fucking think about them all the time :feelskek:

You literally live in his mind :feelskek:

You literally live in his mind :feelskek:

Tbh I would say the guy in my signature takes up around 70% of my mind space and Yerberito 30% but it's still pretty bad

Tbh I would say the guy in my signature takes up around 70% of my mind space and Yerberito 30% but it's still pretty bad

Why are you so obsessed about them? You won’t figure out who @Yerberito is because he is a chat AI that is just learning.

can kind of relate but not to such an extreme extent. like @AlexanderTheGreat11 is such an interesting character. he's almost otherworldly in how detached he is from the general tone of this website. he never writes more than like eight words at a time he just comments self evident or strangely esoteric shit on every post. he just has this aura to him that makes me laugh my ass off tbh I don't know why but his posts are so funny to me

It is what it is man, everyone comes from different countries, backgrounds, past experiences, etc so no two people will ever be the same. Although it is kind of funny to be talking to hundreds of the same types of people on the forum almost everyday who you’ll never see or truly know what there character is like IRL

@Yerberito is god

can kind of relate but not to such an extreme extent. like @AlexanderTheGreat11 is such an interesting character. he's almost otherworldly in how detached he is from the general tone of this website. he never writes more than like eight words at a time he just comments self evident or strangely esoteric shit on every post. he just has this aura to him that makes me laugh my ass off tbh I don't know why but his posts are so funny to me
That's nice tbh. Really on point with the esoteric thing

Yerberito is a chad tbh

I like iHateLife personality