Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming more aware has fucking ruined me

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
In my pre-teen and teen years, I was unaware of everything. Not blissfully unaware because my life has always been anything but bliss, but still clueless enough that I could have hope for the future. Hope that things will somehow change. However, with age came wisdom. I became more conscious of my defects, both inborn and those which were accumulated over time as a result of the constant stress and suffering I endured. Some of these defects could be fixed, but most cannot. And so I became extremely doubtful of my ability to survive in adult society for GOOD REASON. I now understand that I am a complete freak. A genetic aberration. In a kinder world, someone like me would have been thrown into the snow for the wolves to eat a long time ago. Instead I've been made to go through life experiencing daily, never-ending suffering with nothing in return and a false sense of hope imposed on me by a society which tells me I'm going to make it. Fuck this cruel world.